Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Black people vs everybody

why are calls of solidarity always placed on Black ppl? like hear me out, I dont want to see anyone get hurt but Im tired of other races depending on us to save them from the throes of yt supremacy, as if they dont cling to white supremacist capitalism when its beneficial for them. IM DRAINED. IM TIRED. as someone said on facebook “asians have played into the model minority myth and used that to oppress Black people. Yes we should condemn yt pathological behavior but do we forget how Asian communities as a whole have treated black people????”

WE grasp the concept of solidarity, its other races that seem to be struggling...

You know what the worst part is? We always do hop up to help them and we take the slings and they don't even want to admit it. Asians blame blacks for not getting into schools nowadays and have never actually acknowledged the fact that they only reason they can go to those schools in the first place is because of the efforts of black people. They didn't do shit during the Civil Rights movement.

"we"? Take one look at this board and you'll see any gross generalization like this is false.

What's even trying to be said here? We should retain our sense of solidarity if we vibe with the cause and feel it's just regardless of whether this or that percentage or ratio of some other race feels the same or not.

Because ultimately we're on the perpetual journey of finding friends and allies... And there's plenty of individuals within any given ethnic group who are willing to fight the good fight with us.

1616123466872.png 1616123519130.png

1616123585568.png
1616123727597.png

1616123780593.png

1616123943115.png

1616123975022.png

Every time I've protested and marched, I've personally seen images like the ones posted
A myriad of different races and ethnicities
Every time

And it's sickening how some of these so-called conscious woke hotep militant perverted what it means to be "pro-back"
They lie, misinform, and cause needless divisiveness

"we"? Take one look at this board and you'll see any gross generalization like this is false.

What's even trying to be said here? We should retain our sense of solidarity if we vibe with the cause and feel it's just regardless of whether this or that percentage or ratio of some other race feels the same or not.

Because ultimately we're on the perpetual journey of finding friends and allies... And there's plenty of individuals within any given ethnic group who are willing to fight the good fight with us.

Where are they?

Every time I've protested and marched, I've personally seen images like the ones posted
A myriad of different races and ethnicities
Every time

And it's sickening how some of these so-called conscious woke hotep militant perverted what it means to be "pro-back"
They lie, misinform, and cause needless divisiveness

So credit where it's due. Some Asians have stood up in solidarity with blacks. That's cool. That doesn't mean they've supported a coalition. If they did, their leaders would have reached out to some of our leaders to try and build on perceived problems between the races instead of feeding the narrative that blacks are preying on Asians.

Think about if you got problems with a friend. If you're really friends and there is an issue between you, are you going to air that person out in front of everyone or go straight to them to try and work things out?

Widen your horizons. ABW and black twitter aren't where you'll find em.

I live in philly. I encounter asians everyday of my life. the micro/macro aggressions they exhibit while simultaneously profiting from my community is a huge problem for me

Last edited:
I too have pictures and done activist work with all races

do these few people represent the entire Asian diaspora?...and does that bear any relevance to the majority experience of Black americans in this country when dealing with AAPI anti-blackness?

Does the entire Asian Diaspora represent inaction and anti-blackness. It goes both ways.

hear me out, white supremacy and u.s imperalism
will always always be to blame for this shit but Im not going to undermine Black ppls feelings about the asian community and our long sordid history.

you can feel however you feel but demanding Black folks link arms with any and everybody while our socioeconomic conditions continously go ignored in this country is disingenuous and counter-productive

i want good for those that want good for me
and if you want me dead guess what? i want you dead too.

I live in philly. I encounter asians everyday of my life. the micro/macro aggressions they exhibit while simultaneously profiting from my community is extensive and far reaching.

I live in Toronto and encounter more of them. Granted, your American reality is more conflict ridden than mine.

I just don't want to see ppl making an entire race of ppl out to be an enemy. When I throw in a little grey into the black and white to show ppl are here for us too it's meant to avoid buying into divisiveness. Otherwise what are you doing pushing back with militant response? Conflict begets more conflict.

Also, who is perpetuating anti-blackness daily? An immigrant filled hair shop? How many educated American born Asians do you really associate with?

Black people interact with asians on the daily, especially if you live in predominately Black poorer cities/neighborhoods

they run the hair stores, the one stops (convenience stores) the laundry mats and the corner bars where they plop your change down instead of putting it in your hand behind bulletproof glass

I live in Toronto and encounter more of them. Granted, your American reality is more conflict ridden than mine.

I just don't want to see ppl making an entire race of ppl out to be an enemy. When I throw in a little grey into the black and white to show ppl are here for us too it's meant to avoid buying into divisiveness. Otherwise what are you doing pushing back with militant response? Conflict begets more conflict.

Also, who is perpetuating anti-blackness daily? An immigrant filled hair shop? How many educated American born Asians do you really associate with?

are you from canada?

hear me out, white supremacy and u.s imperalism
will always always be to blame for this shit but Im not going to undermine Black ppls feelings about the asian community and our long sordid history.

you can feel however you feel but demanding Black folks link arms with any and everybody while our socioeconomic conditions continously go ignored in this country is disingenuous and counter-productive

i want good for those that want good for me
and if you want me dead guess what? i want you dead too.

You link arms with those willing to. You attempt to sway opinion through direct action and education when they aren't. It's that simple.

Black people interact with asians on the daily, especially if you live in predominately Black poorer cities/neighborhoods

they run the hair stores, the one stops (convenience stores) the laundry mats and the corner bars where they plop your change down instead of putting it in your hand behind bulletproof glass

So a bunch of immigrants then?

Immigrants coming from homogeneous demographics aren't the most welcoming people.

Additionally, Asians are more represented among the middle and upper class compared to other PoC minorities. It's bound to see them lose a sense of duty and solidarity to disaffected communities. Such is the way of class based antagonisms.

So a bunch of immigrants then?

Immigrants coming from homogeneous demographics aren't the most welcoming people.

Additionally, Asians are more represented among the middle and upper class compared to other PoC minorities. It's bound to see them lose a sense of duty and solidarity to disaffected communities. Such is the way of class based antagonisms.

immigrant or not, its inexcusable

Back