Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black people do be reaching’: Kodak Black ignores the memo on Gucci boycott

There is absolutely no reason to pay Floyd Mayweather any attention outside of a boxing ring. Since he old as shit now there is really no need to pay attention to him a boxing ring anymore cause he washed up for real.

What you view mega rich americans as part of their racial community? I dont. No matter the race. There aint no connection and they not morally superior because they have money. But youre an aspiring rich nigga in america our viewpoints aint never gonna be the same.

Rich people in the west are always the enemy. You can do your little essay on why we should embrace rich motherfuckers. White people did that last election and now we got rich dumb ass in charge. Black community likes Floyd and Kodak. But obviously them niggas stupid. We should follow the rich and dumb?
you dont follow the rich and smart.

your problem is with people with money....you dont care about morals or none of that....you have an issue with people with more money than you.

keep it 100.

and for you to say our views aint the same shows just how out of touch you are and that you are not even willing to try to understand where you are and can be.
yet you cool with niggas in gangs? how do they fund themselves? they are using capitalist methods and then using suppressive methods to hold YOUR people below what they can be,.
floyd has daddy issues and always had them.....he just wants to be loved and accepted because he never got it from the person that means so much to him. like at anytime him and his dad got into it....floyd always walked off and cried. try understanding why he does what he does, then maybe you can understand how to stop others from doing the same.
Kodak doesnt love himself. look at the image he wants to portray. and he already spoke on how he feels about skin color and sounded dumb while doing it.

its not their fault for not getting proper guidance but they can become better people...right now they dont feel they need to because they have money.

why is this blasted while when Nas completes a good investment....its brushed over?

my nigga its people that hate black people with money that helps create a divide as well as black people with money who dont care.

but what your saying is bullshit

you dont follow the rich and smart.

your problem is with people with money....you dont care about morals or none of that....you have an issue with people with more money than you.

keep it 100.

and for you to say our views aint the same shows just how out of touch you are and that you are not even willing to try to understand where you are and can be.
yet you cool with niggas in gangs? how do they fund themselves? they are using capitalist methods and then using suppressive methods to hold YOUR people below what they can be,.
floyd has daddy issues and always had them.....he just wants to be loved and accepted because he never got it from the person that means so much to him. like at anytime him and his dad got into it....floyd always walked off and cried. try understanding why he does what he does, then maybe you can understand how to stop others from doing the same.
Kodak doesnt love himself. look at the image he wants to portray. and he already spoke on how he feels about skin color and sounded dumb while doing it.

its not their fault for not getting proper guidance but they can become better people...right now they dont feel they need to because they have money.

why is this blasted while when Nas completes a good investment....its brushed over?

my nigga its people that hate black people with money that helps create a divide as well as black people with money who dont care.

but what your saying is bullshit

Never said i was cool with gangs dont take abw jokes to heart. I dont care about floyd and kodak personal issues them niggas could love theyself if they wanted to or cared too why we giving excuses? Because they loud and hurting? And me not trusting rich americans means im discriminating against niggas. Most niggas aint rich. And it aint lack of effort. Its not rich if everybody is rich. We could all have a million but the person with 100 million is rich.

But it seems you want empathy for rich black people because they are hurting inside probably some shit about not being accepted by whites or the black people they want to.help so they act like the community turned on them. Weak shit dos and you know it is.

Check out @bkdudeee’s Tweet:

So we supposed to follow this shit. And then wonder why aint no morals? Foh talking to a bunch of scrooge mcduck ass niggas. Cant buy your way into whiteness.

Im not feeling the whole concept of capitalism from the ground up. This whole country was a business idea and your ancestors were some of the products. All these rich niggas but yet yall complain about the state of the community and knuckle heads and baby mamas. But with all these rich niggas the hood is still the hood. You wont put your kids there. Tell me what rich niggas do for the black community?
what others do .....we can get into that later.....but let me prove a point how no matter what a nigga does...he still wont be looked at as helping enough due to hating ass niggas like yourself.

imm step outta character for a second..
for the last few years all i did was buy up housing in "hoods" and instead of raising the rent to match the gentrification...i keep the rent the same and i dont kick the family out. i even skip decembers rent so they can have money to do whatever around the holidays. now with me holding onto the housing and with the influx of white people....its a thing called white flight. white people leave when they think black people will cause the property value to drop. so if i keep the housing...either its gonna help raise my property value or bring theirs down. yes, i pay more taxes.....but i have money so it dont matter...im in this game to win and not allow my people to be pushed around. been doing this for a bit.....even got invited to speak about this at a fund raiser for a non profit that i will start working with shortly.

out of that....the scholarships, the dv hosuing in still working on and whole buncha other shit.....guess what.

all niggas say...is you think you better cause you got money. how you helping the hood.

you said it yourself....

so miss me with that bullshit.
cause no matter what is done....you type niggas forget and being to hate as soon as someone shows they chilling on the beach with drinks and call it stuntin. foh

most black people is willing to help the hood if the hood tries to help itself first. how the fuck am i gonna help nigga who dont want it? and for thiose that do want it ...they gotta worry about those who dont making it hard for them.

you have people like yourself who want to bash us for working hard and making it behind enemy lines AND try to give back but say nothing about niggas who shoot and kill other black people and making it easier for us to be taken over.
my nigga you dont want this with me.

trust me.....

do you even know what capitalism is and how you benefit from it?

and before you say something stupid like ....its all about money with you....
yes, it is...you need it to help people.
Plus i add in physical labor to help build schools and i paid to have a watertower built with extraction equipment in a nigerian town that i spoke about before.
i sit and talk with kids who are not heard to understand whats really going on since you say im out of touch. I talk with the abused woman to understand what they need.

and thats JUST me,.

maybe you should try understanding that fixing the hood is more about mindframe and less about money.

now what do you do to help your people outside of trying to be a feminist?

yea....thats what i thought
foh

you might want to log off

Never said i was cool with gangs dont take abw jokes to heart. I dont care about floyd and kodak personal issues them niggas could love theyself if they wanted to or cared too why we giving excuses? Because they loud and hurting? And me not trusting rich americans means im discriminating against niggas. Most niggas aint rich. And it aint lack of effort. Its not rich if everybody is rich. We could all have a million but the person with 100 million is rich.

But it seems you want empathy for rich black people because they are hurting inside probably some shit about not being accepted by whites or the black people they want to.help so they act like the community turned on them. Weak shit dos and you know it is.
this is your own fucked up ideaolgy.

it not about being accepted...thats what poor niggas think.

and most of the time the community does turn on those that make it out.....but i guess you only see it from one side.

how many time do we speak about what rapper or who ever shouldnt be where he was? why is that? becuase now that you have money you become a target?

man you sound dumber and dumber with each passing day.
funny how all these asians and latinos come into YOUR hood to build a legacy while those in your hood think its beneath them to do the same.

and of course you go to the same dumb argument...if it was easy everybody would be rich.....yeah you stay on that if it helps you sleep.

and you can kiss my ass with that empathy shit......
just dont be mad when niggas stuntin on you.
i been where you were ...you never been where i am.
so dont try to speak on it.

what others do .....we can get into that later.....but let me prove a point how no matter what a nigga does...he still wont be looked at as helping enough due to hating ass niggas like yourself.

for the last few years all i did was buy up housing in "hoods" and instead of raising the rent to match the gentrification...i keep the rent the same and i dont kick the family out. i even skip decembers rent so they can have money to do whatever around the holidays. now with me holding onto the housing and with the influx of white people....its a thing called white flight. white people leave when they think black people will cause the property value to drop. so if i keep the housing...either its gonna help raise my property value or bring theirs down. yes, i pay more taxes.....but i have money so it dont matter...im in this game to win and not allow my people to be pushed around. been doing this for a bit.....even got invited to speak about this at a fund raiser for a non profit that i will start working with shortly.

out of that....the scholarships, the dv hosuing in still working on and whole buncha other shit.....guess what.

all niggas say...is you think you better cause you got money. how you helping the hood.

you said it yourself....

cause no matter what is done....you type niggas forget and being to hate as soon as someone shows they chilling on the beach with drinks and call it stuntin. foh

most black people is willing to help the hood if the hood tries to help itself first. how the fuck am i gonna help nigga who dont want it? and for thiose that do want it ...they gotta worry about those who dont making it hard for them.

you have people like yourself who want to bash us for working hard and making it behind enemy lines AND try to give back but say nothing about niggas who shoot and kill other black people and making it easier for us to be taken over.

trust me.....

Plus i add in physical labor to help build schools and i paid to have a watertower built with extraction equipment in a nigerian town that i spoke about before.
i sit and talk with kids who are not heard to understand whats really going on since you say im out of touch. I talk with the abused woman to understand what they need.

and thats JUST me,.

maybe you should try understanding that fixing the hood is more about mindframe and less about money.

foh

Im read your bullshit life stories later. Your whole viewpoint towards me is a hood nigga with jealousy and i view you as some rich out of touch uppity nigga who dont really like black people. Lets remember this for the future.

So wait you do all that for the ho9d see all the good you can do and worried about the few hating niggas on the internet or outside your circle. But you.just admitted most people appreciate you? So why you focus on the low hatred filled niggas when your impact is way stronger than their negatively? Feelings and emotions. Because you view those negative niggas as niggas with potential and you dont want it to slip away. I get it i really do.

You pretty much said "i do good shit and everybody sees but im worried about the 5% of niggas who think im a joke or a coon or a sambo" but you already proved yourself and wernt you saying we gotta help those who help themselves and you did that. So why the defense for all the bullshit? You trying to teach?

you said it yourself....

trust me.....

and thats JUST me,.

foh

This is also.a false projection. Black peope dont hate because you work hard. Niggas dislike that shit because ut came with the assumption only you worked hard and nobody worked hard enough. Thats probably not what you meant but how it looks. But thats a pointless debate. I feel you see niggas that nedx help and you do it but you focus alot on angry loud niggas vs niggas that appreciate the shit you do. You say it all the time.

Back