Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

i turned that shit off lol..i didnt sign up to participate..
i wasnt paying attention and missed a choice and the mf doesnt let you rewind..

Do I need to watch the real show to do the interactive shit and get it?

I've never watched this at all

lol yeah I was still gonna get warmed up to the show first

maybe not the whole series but I'll check it out

Dont do it!!!!

Watch the real Black Mirror show. We can tell u the best eps

This Bandersnatch shit shouldnt even be called Black Mirror.

Dont let it sully the real show for u

I'm gonna cs that..
Granted I only made it about 10 or so mins into bandersnatch, I'm gonna say there are much better black mirror eps out there. Shitll have you hooked

Bandersnatch isn't the BEST episode of Black Mirror but it's far from the worst either. I can appreciate the innovation and them telling a story in a different way.

That being said... just watch it for yourself and make your own determination. Don't let these niggas sway you from missing some shit you might enjoy just cuz they aint like it.

Don't listen to this nigga Goat. Bandersnatch is dope af and ahead of it's time. I will agree with Goat on checking out other eps of Black Mirror first tho.

Start at season 3, then 2, 1, then 4.

might as well roll my blunt inside out and put my drank in the microwave, fuggit

:whatitdo:

Bandersnatch didnt even follow the Black Mirror theme of being in the near distant future.

Shit was set in the 80s

unless u wanna give it a loophole w/ that wack "This is Netflix. We are watching you from the future." bullshit storyline

Bandersnatch didnt even follow the Black Mirror theme of being in the near distant future.

Shit was set in the 80s

unless u wanna give it a loophole w/ that wack "This is Netflix. We are watching you from the future." bullshit storyline
The theme isn't near distant future, it's how technology can create unforeseen consequences, good or bad.

So for Bandersnatch, the technology was
an 80's video game based on a choose your own adventure book (in which the book itself can be perceived as an advancement in technology for story telling) or Netflix depending on your ending.

Just checked Cinema to see if they bootlegged this and they did. The choices don't even show up. It plays like an actual movie. Guess whoever bootlegged it just made the choices for the viewer.

Just checked Cinema to see if they bootlegged this and they did. The choices don't even show up. It plays like an actual movie. Guess whoever bootlegged it just made the choices for the viewer.
Maybe this was intentional because Netflix knows it was gonna get pirated

The story was just OK, but that's par for the course for this type of thing. They literally made a CYOA movie. That's a pretty good good concept.

Back