Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Men Who Made Their Partners Thick or Fat

Told my son's mom when we first got together that if I ever started to find her less attractive for any reason, I'd let her know and tell her why. Within a year and a half of us getting together, she gained about 70lbs. I told her along the way that it was bothering me. She got mad. Lol.

Eventually, it got to the point that it was less the weight the bothered me, and WAY more the fact that she seemed so indignant about keeping her word and didn't seem to care about my feelings at all. We eventually ended up breaking up, having nothing to do with that stuff. Talked about it years later and realized we were both young, couldn't communicate well, and the she wasn't in a place to absorb what I was saying.

Last edited:
ex was short little big gurl. 5'1 220 when we met. We broke up 3 years later and she was about 300 at the time. Girl got so damn heavy she was making it hard for me to breathe.

Lesson learned. wife is 5'8-150lbs and only way I'm letting her tilt over 200 is after kids. enjoying her slim thicness for the time being.

ex was short little big gurl. 5'1 220 when we met. We broke up 3 years later and she was about 300 at the time. Girl got so damn heavy she was making it hard for me to breathe.

Lesson learned. wife is 5'8-150lbs and only way I'm letting her tilt over 200 is after kids. enjoying her slim thicness for the time being.
Bruh....

A major pattern I've noticed with you guys is that when you have your partners packing up, you're doing this together.

I am way too macho for this.
:ualreadyknow:

Not gonna lie I was gaining weight with her and we were pound for pound at one point but see I'm 6'1. That weight sit different when the person a whole foot shorter.

When yo girl on top and you cant breathe... time to tap out.

Mine was 5'4" at age 18 and for some weird reason, she was a late bloomer: she grew up nearly four feet taller over the next years. Her weight was sitting almost a little sifferently after each growth spurt. But nah, never get a chance to do that: she was a God-fearing conservative hottie and quite a borderline bipolar girl. She will shove her ass against you someday and ply on the Chaste Regular Choir Girk the next day or minute. At least, she inconsciously taught me how to recognize prick-teasers and hoes.

Anyway, I was looking elsewhere. Not officially a couple, so I profited (even if she was jealousively mad about it) .

Aren't these the types of women you've been talking about?

Or are you just pretending to be a chubby chaser?

Oh okay. ?

Well, she is one of my types. To be honest, I hooked up with so many different women of most any size, but... you know, it's like a booty guy: you can get along with girls with an average ass, but get thirstier once you fell onto one of those 50InchesOrBetter, chair-breaking ladies right?

:js4:

A major pattern I've noticed with you guys is that when you have your partners packing up, you're doing this together.

I am way too macho for this.
:ualreadyknow:

those were my college days and shit ton of bad eating habits. issue wasnt that we got bigger together cause like I said, the weight sit different on my 6'1 frame. The issue was she caving a nigga chest in being that damn short with it.

Thiccness has to match the height and at 5'1 she topped off well below 200. For the wife, since she got a bit more height her, I'm watch her real close. Her weight +/- 10lbs since we met and her weight flows to her hips and ass real fast. she could pack maybe another 20-40 pounds depending on how it spreads. more if any actually went up top.

But for real. I love my woman too much the way she is to "force" her to gain weight. shit stop being cute the older we get.

those were my college days and shit ton of bad eating habits. issue wasnt that we got bigger together cause like I said, the weight sit different on my 6'1 frame. The issue was she caving a nigga chest in being that damn short with it.

Thiccness has to match the height and at 5'1 she topped off well below 200. For the wife, since she got a bit more height her, I'm watch her real close. Her weight +/- 10lbs since we met and her weight flows to her hips and ass real fast. she could pack maybe another 20-40 pounds depending on how it spreads. more if any actually went up top.

But for real. I love my woman too much the way she is to "force" her to gain weight. shit stop being cute the older we get.

That's comprehensible.

I had a lil butterball back in da g

they tons of fun at that point

For this however, the brother meant shit.

When was the last time he had black buddies outside of high society? ?? Stop watching BET and either go to Africa, the city or the West Indies... or watch "My 600-lbs Life" . Have you seen how many of their husbands, boyfriends or enablers were either black or brown?? I even wonder why Dr. Nazaradan haven't developped anti-black/brown male racist issues after all this time. Bruh.

Some of his videos are interesting, but for this the brother is clowning.

:foh5:

Back