Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Men Who Made Their Partners Thick or Fat

JohnSmithCAN

Let's consider this thread like an independant extension from my thoroughly contextualised topic posted a few nights earlier into The Candy Shop section, relying about BBWs, popular Plus Size Appreciation and lingering Lipophilia in black culture: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/black-people-bbws-fat-fetish-whos-in.29041/

Have any of you guys has ever met someone who end gaining some or a lot of weight during your relationship? Or any of you ladies have ever met a man you'd suspected or acknowledged she was into heavier girls and trying/convincing you from getting any much "homegrown" ??

Feel free to share your stories and experiences.

Yep.....my ex gained quite a bit. I was still with her so I'm not complaining about the weigbt

Last edited:
Like @DOS_patos said but I'll use the word knowledge... If you feed anyone knowledge you gain so much more than the OP is expecting that's my fetish!!!
A room full of books and an extensive vocabulary! Now that's HOMEGROWN

I do like big girls tho

Same here mentally (building) and physically (sexual) visually (exercising) friendship

Lol. My relations were far much tangled up mentally, interpersonally and sexually. ??

These girls were too mentally messed up. But out of the three relations wherein I had to make them grow bigger, two of them were merely but some oeuvres d'art. And others I'd just simply had to sell something while using my charms and my skills and a couple of weeks later, you see them blimping out AF. ?

Last edited:
Can't get with the whole BBW movement, I needs them curves, not folds.

I hooked up with quite a variety of women of most any size, built and shape but when it come about BBWs, their folds or combination of both curves and folds doesn't bother me.

What bothers me much about women from a physical aspect are if ever they have a H-shaped butt or sloping shoulders: if she have one or those whatever her size that's a preconscious big "no" to me. Whom to waifily shaped women and gym-goers who up more muscular and beefier than I am, I rarely frequent them.

I tryna get a beautiful bbw and get swole together

Lmao.

its relationships period....

when you find somebody you like, you stay inside and fuckin eat.....ass prints all in the couch

when you single you might rip and run all weekend and eat a bite here and there
Relationships change though. is she starts letting herself go, then I'm moving along. Something disrespectful about people who give up on themselves while in a relationship. Like you should just accepted it.

It happens more often than not

Lock down a curvy slim chick and you’ll love every pound

For real.

The first one I fed was a Haitian girl and she was the one coming at me to tell me she fantasize since a long time about getting obese, just moments after she caught me ogling at an another girl with a minor wardrobe issue because she rapidly chubbied out. She weighed 113 pounds at the time and a couple of years later and just a few months prior she decided to stop it, she was into her 170-80s with a fat, well-shaped caboose inching backyards, a 38DDD-30-46 body and one of those somewhat ponderous swayings typical from bottom-heavy ladies which was bordering on the cusp of a waddle. Just imagine Andrea Abeli, but all natural.

Back