Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION (Black) Kids and Roasting/Teasing - Beneficial or Damaging?

Well when you come like an ass which everybody in the group has said countless times. Its like you preaching to the choir. It aint the first time somebody took issue with how you convey things. But you make itbseem like folks just dont hear you. Instead of working onnanother way to say what you say.
Man fuck that, fuck them and fuck you.
You gangsta niggas want to be talked to nice but want to call people bitches too?

Nah.
I got a few more threads to make then it's fuck y'all.
You niggas out here losing and look for any reason to not be a man. Including bringing in women to fight your battles.

Only a few real dudes here.....doing real man shit.
The rest is looking for an out.
I see why niggas say fuck it I got mine.

Smdh

Man fuck that, fuck them and fuck you.
You gangsta niggas want to be talked to nice but want to call people bitches too?

Nah.
I got a few more threads to make then it's fuck y'all.
You niggas out here losing and look for any reason to not be a man. Including bringing in women to fight your battles.

Only a few real dudes here.....doing real man shit.
The rest is looking for an out.
I see why niggas say fuck it I got mine.

Smdh

Bruh relax. Im not a gangsta nigga just relax. I dont think anybody that posts here is trying to be gangsta. We just regular niggas with jobs.

Youve literally had other posters say the way you communicate takes away from what you saying. People are like that its not a black thing either. Nobody argues the merit of what you say just the communication. And for some reason you ignore it and say niggas should just do this that or this.

Youre in business right so you know how effective communication is. Unless its on the forum. Idk how you talk in real life.

Bruh relax. Im not a gangsta nigga just relax. I dont think anybody that posts here is trying to be gangsta. We just regular niggas with jobs.

Youve literally had other posters say the way you communicate takes away from what you saying. People are like that its not a black thing either. Nobody argues the merit of what you say just the communication. And for some reason you ignore it and say niggas should just do this that or this.

Youre in business right so you know how effective communication is. Unless its on the forum. Idk how you talk in real life.
So with typed words you can tell tone and inflection.

Anyone who I have spoke to in person never indicates this. Interesting huh?

And while it can be the speaker ..can't it be the listener as well?

So with typed words you can tell tone and inflection.

Anyone who I have spoke to in person never indicates this. Interesting huh?

And while it can be the speaker ..can't it be the listener as well?

You said this before months ago and you having the same convo again. And through text tone is assumed as always. So when you go in about the lower standard niggas people start rolling their eyes and saying here we go again.

Nothing to get hung up on.

My son and his friends were having a roast session the other day.....

My wife tried to sneak up and listen to see what kinda jokes they were dropping, and she heard our son go

"That's why you hair line older than you are!!"

giphy.gif

lol How old is your son again? That's a better line than I've seen from you. Pretty soon ya lil man gonna be runnin the house.

kids just have a realness that makes your soul burn slow

M.I.L asked my 4 yr old how she looked before she left for church

she said " just a little fat, but you're still pretty"

me:

"ayyy, ay.....thats not nice"

SpecificSlowFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Back