Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION (Black) Kids and Roasting/Teasing - Beneficial or Damaging?

Like you literally called me stupid. Why would you expect a respectful response

You also said, in that thread, that we need to teach men not to rape, which is stupid as fuck 'cause it's already being done. We're taught not to rob, rape, murder, etc but there's no shortage of people committing every crime imaginable.

You said my response went left, I said your response went stupid, which it did.

Last edited:
You also said, in that thread, that we need to teach men not to rape, which is stupid as fuck 'cause it's already being done. We're taught not to rob, rape, murder, etc but there's no shortage of peopel committing every crime imaginable.

You said my response went left, I said your response went stupid, which it did.

You missed my whole point then. You did go left. No need to engage further koncept.

Anybody who spouts that "we need to teach men not to rape" shit is stupid. You really think these dudes are going around taking pussy because they didn't know it was wrong? SMH

Point was missed completely. Younact like i said the opposite. But you wasnt getting it

My thing is we keep saying women gotta take precautions but why the onus aint on teaching men rape is wrong. Yes the majority 9f us know its wrong but i think as a whole american society needs a refresher course.

If, by your own words, we know it's wrong... and it ain't the majority of us, it's all of us... then why the fuck we gotta teach men anything???

As I said in the thread we all know murder, theft, drug dealing, etc is wrong but that don't mean niggas ain't gonna do it.

My 6yo be roasting. It's silly, don't make sense, and in a lot of ways down right ridiculous but it brings her siblings closer together and we all get a kick outta laughing at each other

We don't personally attack each other either so maybe that's that

yeah I think we blurred the lines here with siblings and friends just fucking with each other, and a whole community just giving each other a hard time for no reason

it aint you lol......I wasnt super clear from the beginning and we got some good responses so I let it ride

The best jokes are either on the bus or lunch table. And i think round middle school is whem the cruel jokes hit. But by highschool you chill it out a bit.

Its a mama joke. Thats light too most people idk your moms and you asked dont bring her up so i left it. But i was wrong inthought you was trying to come off another way.

Dos and koncept i always talk shit to them after they throw an insult first. But if thats how you feel no reason to go further right.
I was minding my business asking niggas questions like I do....and you always go off the rails.
I got tired and preemptively struck in this thread.

I got a good heart.
I feed pigeons.
But crime and clout chasing i dont like.
And niggas changing the rules.
That's why I was pissed in the nip thread.
But niggas never want to understand the why's.
I bet if you took the time to reread each if of my posts in that thread on a good day...I bet you'd understand my point.

But I don't want no smoke....for now.
But we gonna need to hash this out soon.

I was minding my business asking niggas questions like I do....and you always go off the rails.
I got tired and preemptively struck in this thread.

I got a good heart.
I feed pigeons.
But crime and clout chasing i dont like.
And niggas changing the rules.
That's why I was pissed in the nip thread.
But niggas never want to understand the why's.
I bet if you took the time to reread each if of my posts in that thread on a good day...I bet you'd understand my point.

But I don't want no smoke....for now.
But we gonna need to hash this out soon.

Stop trying to be cryptic. My whole point was you consistently in that thread gave energy and concentrated on the negativity surrounding his death. Like you said Charlemange was clout chasing by giving something to the fam. But why even think of it that way. If something is good let it be good. Even if you think its an ulterior motive why give it light? And why in that thread?

Stop trying to be cryptic. My whole point was you consistently in that thread gave energy and concentrated on the negativity surrounding his death. Like you said Charlemange was clout chasing by giving something to the fam. But why even think of it that way. If something is good let it be good. Even if you think its an ulterior motive why give it light? And why in that thread?
People need to see it in a way to not allow others to use his death to gain followers.
Nip had to check Charly over disrespect now he wants to give Lauren something?
Nah.....I peep game.
And also it's never a good time.
Niggas gonna say not here or not now forever and keep missing the point or never speak in it.
Cant keep your eyes closed and think things disappear.
And lastly.....it was said in the thread by someone else...but skipped over..but I say it an bam.

Tells me all I need to know.

People need to see it in a way to not allow others to use his death to gain followers.
Nip had to check Charly over disrespect now he wants to give Lauren something?
Nah.....I peep game.
And also it's never a good time.
Niggas gonna say not here or not now forever and keep missing the point or never speak in it.
Cant keep your eyes closed and think things disappear.
And lastly.....it was said in the thread by someone else...but skipped over..but I say it an bam.

Tells me all I need to know.

Well when you come like an ass which everybody in the group has said countless times. Its like you preaching to the choir. It aint the first time somebody took issue with how you convey things. But you make itbseem like folks just dont hear you. Instead of working onnanother way to say what you say.

My son and his friends were having a roast session the other day.....

My wife tried to sneak up and listen to see what kinda jokes they were dropping, and she heard our son go

"That's why you hair line older than you are!!"

giphy.gif

Back