Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION (Black) Kids and Roasting/Teasing - Beneficial or Damaging?

i know ya'll gone get aht ma thread wit this hea foolishness

giphy.gif

@Hellczar always getting into it with somebody.

You might be right mellow yellow. But the dos thing been ongoing and freeman and koncept. No other fake beefs i know about. Nigga just disagree

You might be the problem fam because youre the common factor in all these shit

Lil dude in the video is way too young to be laughed at by anyone. 4, 5 year olds don't understand roasting

Nigga you literally said shit about my fam a couple days ago

Its a mama joke. Thats light too most people idk your moms and you asked dont bring her up so i left it. But i was wrong inthought you was trying to come off another way.

Dos and koncept i always talk shit to them after they throw an insult first. But if thats how you feel no reason to go further right.

Its a mama joke. Thats light too most people idk your moms and you asked dont bring her up so i left it. But i was wrong inthought you was trying to come off another way.

Dos and koncept i always talk shit to them after they throw an insult first. But if thats how you feel no reason to go further right.

Momma jokes is cool with ppl you know

And I don't know you bruh.

But that's water under the bridge

Nigga, you stay taking the first shot on some slick shit. Don't sit over there throwing stones and hiding your hands.

Ain't no mass school shootings in the hood tho. By and large, this is a thin skinned white kid problem.

If niggas is shootin' at a school, it's 'cause they beefin about something; there's a specific target and intent.
Maybe not but depression, suicide still happens with any race. Point is, everyone's tolerance level is different. Being roasted by people you know has a different effect then getting roasted by people you don't know. I got joked on by people I didn't know, and it hurt. But I always had friends to. Maybe that is the difference. When I roast or get roasted by my friends, made me more witty. If we are talking about what produces the best outcome, positive reinforcement would win. But negative reinforcement works for some people as well. It is just a lower percentage

Back