Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION (Black) Kids and Roasting/Teasing - Beneficial or Damaging?

The best thang I ever got was braces.before those, I had this big ass, wide ass, 3rd tooth havin ass gap in my mouth.ol oak tree splinter mouf ass boy I was.

And I got big ass lips.i was flamed alllllll the way to the 9th grade.Never had jokes til high school, but only then because the audience was too large.Something inside me snapped and I became the hardest roaster almost in this Alabama/Georgia region!!! Before I got braces in the 11th grade I heard it all.Came off two months before I graduated. But getting hoe'd made me get braces. Shit gravy now.but this joking shit gets real

Last edited:
Builds character and thick skin even tho some niggas are still bitchmade like @Hellczar.

Nigga is just a fuck nigga with a fuck nigga guantlet and all the bitch nigga stones.

Even with all that he still half a pussy.

This why your family just uses you for money and they dont really love you. When you die it will be alot of memories but they wont be joy filled. You will have no one to blame but yourself. They might offer you Hennessy at your altar tho

This why your family just uses you for money and they dont really love you. When you die it will be alot of memories but they wont be joy filled. You will have no one to blame but yourself. They might offer you Hennessy at your altar tho
And you family uses you for shade.
Fat nigga standing over the blanket at a picnic to block the sun ass nigga.

Speaking of dying.
Why don't you drink a jar of bacon grease and do 10 jumping jacks. Ya heart already pumps chewed up Mike and Ike's and cheese steak juice.

You'll be dead by your seventh post.
An One will care. Cuz you was the nigga using your family for money.

Ole can I borrow $5 for them new doughnuts ass nigga

And you family uses you for shade.
Fat nigga standing over the blanket at a picnic to block the sun ass nigga.

Speaking of dying.
Why don't you drink a jar of bacon grease and do 10 jumping jacks. Ya heart already pumps chewed up Mike and Ike's and cheese steak juice.

You'll be dead by your seventh post.
An One will care. Cuz you was the nigga using your family for money.

Ole can I borrow $5 for them new doughnuts ass nigga

First joke was corny didnt bother reading the rest joe clarke

First joke was corny didnt bother reading the rest joe clarke
You right ....I am Joe Clark getting your fat ass to put down the crack pipe and get you worthless niggas in shape. Non reading walrus.

But don't lean on me.
Dont lean on nothing for that matter.
Fat bastid might damage the foundation

The best thang I ever got was braces.before those, I had this big ass, wide ass, 3rd tooth havin ass gap in my mouth.ol oak tree splinter mouf ass boy I was.

And I got big ass lips.i was flamed alllllll the way to the 9th grade.Never had jokes til high school, but only then because the audience was too large.Something inside me snapped and I became the hardest roaster almost in this Alabama/Georgia region!!! Before I got braces in the 11th grade I heard it all.Came off two months before I graduated. But getting hoe'd made me get braces. Shit gravy now.but this joking shit gets real

Facts fam!!!!! The exact same thing happened to me too. I used to hang in a group of 4 (including myself). One of them used to throw jokes everyday until he did that sh%t around a little traffic one day. I snapped on bruh. Everybody was laughing at him. He didn't try that sh%t no more. The irony of all of this is that his name was Joker. Fighting or roasting were two ways to be respected and feared in school. Those are also a way for them to become friends with you.

You right ....I am Joe Clark getting your fat ass to put down the crack pipe and get you worthless niggas in shape. Non reading walrus.

But don't lean on me.
Dont lean on nothing for that matter.
Fat bastid might damage the foundation

Cornball. I know you and siblings didnt have alot to eat growing up tho. I can tell by your fat shaming anger. Probably walked to school through racist ass neighborhoods an shit. And you the product of an extramarital affair. Lol you a bastard. Dos Snow i guess.

Cornball. I know you and siblings didnt have alot to eat growing up tho. I can tell by your fat shaming anger. Probably walked to school through racist ass neighborhoods an shit. And you the product of an extramarital affair. Lol you a bastard. Dos Snow i guess.
nice shot, but I won't get personal.
Cant be a bastid if Daddy married mommy . See boy you stupid.
You a product of incest and beastslity.
Two related cows fucking and had a chicken.
Cuz ya fat and always cluckin....fake ass gangmember. I thought the pink ladies broke up in Grease.

Cuz ya fat and always cluckin....fake ass gangmember. I thought the pink ladies broke up in Grease.

Corn

Yeah I walked in rachet hoods.....and guess whos fixing them up now?
Not you porky.
The only thing you looked forward to in life was the mcrib and diet Coke you add sugar to.

Group text with my siblings yesterday....nephew out here cyber crackin smh

20190516_102458.jpg 20190516_102552.jpg 20190516_102632.jpg 20190516_102715.jpg

He took his charge tho lol

1532575175267.gif

It can get you pussy too. Not that that is important in the grand scheme of things...but...yeah...

dawg... I can't even begin to think of the number of times me and the crew was out at a restaurant, bar, or anywhere and we got a roast session going, hoes near us got to laughing, and we got digits off the strength of being funny as hell crashing on each other.

Back