Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Judge Dragged Out Of Court & Sentenced To 6 Months

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner

(CNN)A former Ohio judge was dragged out of court after being sentenced to six months in jail.

The courtroom erupted Monday after former Hamilton County Juvenile Court Judge Tracie Hunter was sentenced. Video from CNN affiliate WLWT showed people jumping out of their seats and yelling at the judge and court staff.

A woman wearing a "Justice for Judge Hunter" shirt rushed at officers after the sentencing and was quickly taken into custody.

In the chaos, Hunter, showing little emotion, went limp and was dragged out of the courtroom by a bailiff as people screamed "No justice!"

The sentencing came after Hunter was found guilty of helping her brother, a county employee, keep his job, according to WLWT. She was convicted of having an unlawful interest in a public contract, a fourth-degree felony, WLWT reported.

Hunter had been free on appeal after being accused of mishandling a confidential document in 2014, according to CNN affiliate WCPO.

Despite a letter from the mayor and pushback from the community, Judge Patrick Dinkelacker imposed the six-month sentence, WCPO reported.

"What she wants to do is play by her own set of rules," Scott Croswell, a special prosecutor during Hunter's trial in 2014, said at Monday's sentencing hearing. "That's the very attitude and the very conduct that put her in the predicament that she's in and, frankly, has caused all this pain to her and caused all this turmoil to the community."

Attorney David Singleton defended his client to WLWT, saying he believes she was wrongly convicted. He asked the judge to delay her sentence because he plans to file a motion to dismiss the case.

"She's lost everything almost," Singleton said. "She lost her job as a judge, her law license, her ability to earn an income. She's lost peace of mind."

Hunter is being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center's medical facility, WLWT reported, likely because of injuries she suffered in a car crash three decades ago.

Jail officials told WLWT Hunter will be evaluated to see if she can participate in any early release programs they offer.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/23/us/ohio-judge-dragged-from-court/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, she a judge, and I wonder (if any) how many ppls lives she fucked over sitting on her high horse. But I guess she could have been a decent judge otherwise.

On the other hand, two judges here in MI were caught driving drunk. One was running for the seat at the time (a newly created appiontment and she happens to be the daughter of a judge smdh). She got a measly ass 3 days and suspended license. She should have been disqualified from running for office after that.

The other one got probation and a one yr suspended sentence, and she's a repeat offender.

Neither were black of course.

And of course these white judges ain't shit. I'm from ATL and Judge Jack Camp is infamous down here for his cac shenanigans. With all that said there's no way in hell that I'm giving a pass to a no good piece of shit that's brutalizing a child or a corrupt ass judge that breaks the law to protect his punk ass. IDGAF what color you are when you do some shit like that. Fuck the judge and her punk ass brother.

i just dont like how she getting time but these white judges who get caught up in shady shit get slaps on the wrists

two black judges from here got caught taking a lil money and got 10 in the feds

you already know how that would have went.....

Fuck the time 6 months in federal ain't shit, she lost her career, got disbarred, over trying to protect her brother who did some foul shit.

She better try and make some contacts while she in there.

If you've ever gotten pissed off when a racist ass cac police officer got caught brutalizing a brother and a cac judge let them go free then there's no way in hell you can give this corrupt ass bitch and her punk ass brother a pass. Black skin doesn't magically make wrong right. You can't have it both ways.

Not excusing what she did, however being from the city, they've been trying to fuck this lady over for a while.

When the people first voted she lost and demanded a recount and won. She was making a lot of changes for young black men in the way they were being treated in the system.

That judge who sentenced her killed somebody years ago

Last edited:
Back