Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Jew AMA

I knew my phuckery senses were tingling for a reason...S/O my memory

@Infamous114

I'm cthu@ you pulling receipts in that other thread this morning🤣

Israelites were slaves to Egyptians. There's a difference between being held captive and being part of a people. We are not even to dwell among Egyptian ways and practices.
Wait wait wait... is this still a belief, that Israelites were slaves to the Kemetic ppl?

What's ya stance on the origins of religion?
The archeological findings that they're finding in the East that's paralleling biblical things., what you think about them?
Many say the Bible is a plagiarization of Mesopotamian stories yet fail to realize Abraham's father Terah worshipped those Gods like Enlil & Enki. Proving polytheism. I mean they were from Ur right? Abraham defied his father and believed in one God. They don't talk about it in the Bible. I think its in the midrash or something. But it goes to show that Abraham belief existed before people thought monotheism came from him. I forgot which one of Abraham ancestors started going the polytheism route but I know it's after Shem but before Terah. The Mesopotamian Gods they were worshipping started from the line of Cush. Ham's son

Do you believe Biblical characters were black before pale skins hijacked it and painted everybody white?

What do you think about the books that's not included in the Bible like the Book of Enoch, Jubilees, and Jasher? Do you think it goes into further details that fills in holes to people doubting things?

Edit: my bad for all them questions but knowing your debate history in the Race & Religion threads back in the IC......
The origin of the Bible and the origin of religion are not synonymous. Abraham isn't an inventor or discoverer. He interpreted what he saw based on his understanding, as did his sons.

You may have seen me beat the "Bible is plagiarized" drum years ago but that was a different era and time for me. Barking like that only makes the speaker feel good but nobody is waking up by being embarrassed. I choose to simply say that the Bible and its stories are influenced by works which proceeded it. If you feel some type of way about me saying that, that is your own arrogance and lack of humility, but you can never say Soul Rattler disrespected your belief system.

The existence of the apocrypha is real and to deny it is to deny the Bible itself. Believe what you want, but SOMEBODY compiled Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers in that succession.

Lastly, yes white people put historical characters in white face, so they could more easily relate and accept it as reality. Anyone would do the same thing. The only crime is for non-whites to be made to accept a worldview that is not their own. Accept yourself and be yourself.

This is exactly why i don't waste my time praying to a god that has zero control over what happens on earth

"Police also provided further detail on the accident ... claiming Ruggs was traveling at "a high rate of speed" before he veered into the right lane of a three-lane road and slammed into the back of the Toyota.

Cops say the driver of the Toyota got trapped in her seat and was not able to escape the vehicle before flames engulfed it. She was pronounced dead at the scene, police added."

Imagine going out like that^^^

The worst people in the world don't go out that bad. She doesn't even know it was a football player being reckless and throwing his career away for no reason, all she knew was she was trapped in an inferno... what if she was a God fearing Christian? How unfair would that be?

I imagined she prayed

…….

chappelle-show-dave-chappelle.gif

Back