Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ BLACK IS KING (A Film by Beyoncé)

You think her foundationalness should have barred her from doing this project?
no.

I was merely pointing out that this wasnt a Black american portraying thier idea or imagery of African culture

it was was African artists and directors that created what is in the movie

Last edited:
We watched it. We thought it was very cool. Stunning visuals. the songs were good too. I swear the internet and social commentary makes it seem like people are fighting really hard to not enjoy shit. Do niggas even like anything anymore? WTF? This shit was a really good musical film.

some of you niggas will complain that the sky is too fucking blue.

jesus how ya'll able to enjoy any fucking thing baffles me
We watched it. We thought it was very cool. Stunning visuals. the songs were good too. I swear the internet and social commentary makes it seem like people are fighting really hard to not enjoy shit. Do niggas even like anything anymore? WTF? This shit was a really good musical film.
Looks at the detractors and consider they past opinions

Makes sense

Social media gives people platforms who don't need them

It was cool overall

I’d just say a clearer story should have been told through the music if it was just gonna be a lone music video.

I haven’t seen lemonade since it dropped but I think i remember being able to piece together a story through the music and I couldn’t do that as easily here.

Like i said though the visuals were dope and she may even get nominated for some awards.

I liked maybe 3 of the songs.

f1a5679b7c375937da1b00ceb8825af452a28ad0.gifv
08ceef4f5acf55347400ed26610f879e8fad4f3b.gifv

Her body is a good as it's ever been. She ain't been this fine to me since Goldmember.

Was hearing mad Africans are furious because cuz bey was culture appropriating

:hahaha:

l

Was hearing mad Africans are furious because cuz bey was culture appropriating

:hahaha:

l

Guess you missed the part of this thread where there are just as many Africans defending her for using African creatives to make the visual album.

Back