Welcome To aBlackWeb

1st 10 minutes .....
Ceaser outta shape Ass Breathing Hard
Donna Ass Phat As Fuck
Kit classic Gorgeous
Sky Deserved All That Shit
Walt LMAOOOOOOO
dray.gif
On a Serious Note If People can't See SKY the reason behind ALL this shit IDK what to tell niggas & I'm talking from Season 1

Last edited:
1st 10 minutes .....
Donna Ass Phat As Fuck
Kit classic Gorgeous
Walt LMAOOOOOOO
View attachment 77693
On a Serious Note If People can't See SKY the reason behind ALL this shit IDK what to tell niggas & I'm talking from Season 1

Fuck she do in season one?

I aint watch the first few seasons but I been following for a while now. Was watching maybe 2 seasons before ole girl from NC left the show the one who was with Ceasar. I know Sky couldn't stand her. I dont know what happened with those niggas and Puma tho

Fuck she do in season one?

I aint watch the first few seasons but I been following for a while now. Was watching maybe 2 seasons before ole girl from NC left the show the one who was with Ceasar. I know Sky couldn't stand her. I dont know what happened with those niggas and Puma tho

Ceaser fired Puma so Puma opened his own shop out of spite, that's the whole reason they beefing.

Ceaser fired Puma so Puma opened his own shop out of spite, that's the whole reason they beefing.

Cesar stay firing niggas but they always be right back. I know him and dude been beefing ever since I started watching though and if he got his own shop I doubt he coming back

Walt doin all that loud talkin after the fact, all wit his shirt off and hand claps, irked me so dang bad. Boy if youon sitcho po' ass down and sdfu. And idk what type wrestling and shoving Caesar and O*Shit was doin. That plus the tears had me rollin lmaooo.

My wife saw something about that video Phor sent out on her social media feeds today but it disappeared but it was something about who the video was really for.

I gotta throw this out there... Y'all do realize he sent that shit to another nigga... right?

When that episode about the video he sent out came on and MTV ran the actual video (blurred out) during the cut-scene my first reaction was "Dafuq??? This nigga sendin' video of his ass to women... Nah, that shit was for another man... That nigga downlow gay and his woman found out but they playing it up as another woman just for the show".

I'm wholeheartedly convinced the nigga d/l or something.
Yea that's pretty odd

Sky more of a liability than asset. At this point, I'd pay her to go sit down somewhere. Starting fights with Bartender on opening night, then wanting to fight a MAN because he asked who you were. Costing me money, and putting me in a situation where I gotta defend you off GP, but you was foul AF.

This shit gotta be fake, cause N.O. niggas would have came back putting bullets in them niggas after they stomped boy out.

Donna ain't no relationship person, homie Alex gotta realize that.

That hug wrestling shit between Shit and Ceasar was boo boo. That nigga Ceaser was there for Shit more than anyone.

I'd knock Puma other tooth out for partying in my shop, then putting up that janky ass sign.

Walt the classic "Hold Me Back" ass nigga, featherweight ass nigga.

I cant stand that nigga O Shit, kinda was hoping to see him get his ass kicked. Yall talk about Cease need to cut ties with Sky. Shit he need to cut ties with that nigga for good. As much as Cease look out for dude he always end up throwing it back in his face by doin some stupid shit

This shit fake especially that fight w O Shit....y’all need to realize none of them actually work at Black ink ....they come together to film the show

I don't know why they keep playing with him lmao. Shout out to teddy for stealing on that nigga Alex.
Check your girl or you taking lumps on her behalf. I be on that same shit.

show is just stupid at this point....Walt a whole talking bout Caesar needs to chill on the confessional....while sitting there quiet ....they right fit serving Alex the fade but invite him outside and shoot the ones....Teddy like 200 pounds heavier than him sneaking him from the side

i just caught up with the last few episodes.. despite what caes says i think he will always have a soft spot for oshit.. that nigga is like his 1st born son... caes gon fuck round and have a heart attack, that nigga emotions are very unstable.. nigga be havin the shakes

teddy foul as fuck for that blind side hit.. i dont know what worse - the fact that ted couldn't put him to sleep with a blind free shot, or the sucker punch itself?

oh, and ted is a chump for taking tati back too..

1st 10 minutes .....
Donna Ass Phat As Fuck
Kit classic Gorgeous
Walt LMAOOOOOOO
View attachment 77693
Well, her ass is fake. Glad to ruin the moment.

Back