Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Excellence baby, we gon let em see...

Something different. Apparently there's an event called Blerdcon (Black Nerd Convention). Bunch of fans of comics, anime, and movies getting together to cosplay and stuff. Course, they had to keep it from being too black so they added other "marginalized" groups with it as well. But it is what it is. On the low, strong black presence in this area of activity.

Wow I have been to a couple of cons such as comicon and mechacon. It was definitely fun. Every year it gets more popular. I never heard of blerdcon. I wish they had that where I'm at. I'm gonna have to look that up. Black ppl are not just gangsters or sassy ass females. I can say myself I'm a good mix of cool and nerdy, but I'm sure this blerdcon is off the hook because we are dope af and can make anything lit!

Wow I have been to a couple of cons such as comicon and mechacon. It was definitely fun. Every year it gets more popular. I never heard of blerdcon. I wish they had that where I'm at. I'm gonna have to look that up. Black ppl are not just gangsters or sassy ass females. I can say myself I'm a good mix of cool and nerdy, but I'm sure this blerdcon is off the hook because we are dope af and can make anything lit!

That Bowser dude killed. Had hats of the heros on his shell like trophies

We legit make everything better and sexier.

They really did the electric slide. A staple a any black event lol

Conventions are the shit!! imo Black ppl would fuck with them more if they knew how real the parties can get at these things. Some cons will buy out an entire damn floor of hotel suites, cover all the carpets in plastic, and designate it as a "Party Floor". Giant crates of liqour, dab rigs, and stripper poles. They had this white bitch stripping out of a Princess Peach costume lol. Somebody need to merge Blerdcon with a weed festival in a legal state....make it like a mix of ComicCon, MAGfest, and the Cannabis Cup! "Freaknik, but with niggas that watch anime"

Attorney Zulu Ali Named Top 10 Immigration Lawyer and Criminal Lawyer by Attorney and Practice Magazine

Law_Offices_of_Zulu_Ali___jjri_conference_picture_1.jpg

Attorney Zulu Ali, a native of Shelbyville, Tennessee, is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who served with the Marine Security Forces. After graduating from the Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy, Attorney Ali served as a sworn police officer with the City of Shelbyville, City of Lewisburg, and Vanderbilt Police Departments, respectively.

Attorney Ali earned a Juris Doctorate (law degree) from Trinity International University Law School and a liberal arts degree with an emphasis in African Studies from Regents College through a consortium with Tennessee State University.

Attorney Ali has been admitted to the California State Bar; United States District Courts for the districts of Central California, Southern California, Northern California, and Colorado; United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth, Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Circuits; United States Supreme Court; and the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands.

Attorney Ali has been Honored Top 100 Lawyers by the National Black Lawyers-Top 100; Top 100 Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers-Top 100; Premier 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Academy of Trial Attorney; Top 10 Lawyers in Criminal Defense, Immigration Law, and Personal Injury by the American Institute of Legal Counsel; Top 10 Attorney in Criminal Defense, Immigration, and Personal Injury by the American Jurist Institute; and Rue Ratings Best Lawyer in America.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...attorney-and-practice-magazine-300706903.html

Back