Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Excellence baby, we gon let em see...

Video of a black Tesla mechanic doing some cool shit with cars. 18 minutes, even I didn't watch the whole thing. But if y'all got the time and are interested here you go.

Something different. Apparently there's an event called Blerdcon (Black Nerd Convention). Bunch of fans of comics, anime, and movies getting together to cosplay and stuff. Course, they had to keep it from being too black so they added other "marginalized" groups with it as well. But it is what it is. On the low, strong black presence in this area of activity.

Something different. Apparently there's an event called Blerdcon (Black Nerd Convention). Bunch of fans of comics, anime, and movies getting together to cosplay and stuff. Course, they had to keep it from being too black so they added other "marginalized" groups with it as well. But it is what it is. On the low, strong black presence in this area of activity.

both cute

Dina asher smith
Dina-Asher-Smith-British-100m-record-1000308.jpg

The 22-year-old’s time of 21.89 not only smashed her own British record by 0.16 sec but it left the reigning world 200m champion, Dafne Schippers, trailing in her wake. Now the recent history graduate is close to creating her own legacy by becoming the first Briton to win a treble of golds at the same major championships.

To complete the set she just needs her 4x100m teammates to get the baton round on Sunday night without undue stress or trauma and a golden history will be hers.

“I have obliterated my own expectations,” Asher-Smith said after her 200m performance, understandably beaming from ear to ear. “I told myself loosely this year that I wanted to run a 10.8 for the 100m – I had a joke with my physio that if I ran a 10.85 I would buy myself a cute necklace that I have been eyeing up that is a bit expensive.

“The other day I was like: ‘Oh no I might have to buy it and it is expensive.’ Coming into the 200m I didn’t have a time in my head because I didn’t know how tired I would be and it is a bit cold. I just wanted to win.”

But she did so much more than that. She knew that being drawn on the outside of Schippers in lane five made her a target for the Dutchwoman. So she made sure that she started like an adrenalised greyhound, tearing away from her blocks to establish a 10-metre lead in the opening half of the race.

Schippers then finished like a train to take silver in 22.14 but Asher-Smith was long, long, long gone.

“If I am honest I am still in a haze,” added Asher-Smith. “I was just thinking: ‘Get out there, you are a double world champion inside you, run, maintain form,’ all those coaching tips. I knew I had to go like a bat out of hell because she is coming for me and there was no way she was going to let me win this. I had the fear of God inside me.

Now this is surprising. EVO 2018 is the annual video game fighting tournament that was held in Las Vegas recently. Watch or skip around the video, you'll see how we are in that thang as well. Not sure of exactly who took home the prize money, but I believe two of the brothers shown in the video did.

Third episode of the black business tour. This time the city is Chicago. Think this might be the last one, though.

Back