Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Excellence: All Black Stock photo site called "Nappy"

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member

IMG_3311.jpg
boy-child-children-1002061.jpg
DSC_4769.jpg
pexels-230920.jpg

This is dope. Years ago when I did design work it always seemed difficult to find diverse pictures of US on sites like istockphoto and shutterstock.

I hope this does well and I'll be adding it to my bookmarks for future use. Good drop @DOS_patos

This is dope. Years ago when I did design work it always seemed difficult to find diverse pictures of US on sites like istockphoto and shutterstock.

I hope this does well and I'll be adding it to my bookmarks for future use. Good drop @DOS_patos
design work?

design work?

Graphic Design(not my favorite), Videography/Editing, Web Design/Development... I've worn many hats lol

I remember needing stock photos and video footage of us as well and stuggling to find it at times. Nappy might benefit from sourcing or implementing black stock VIDEO down the line

Graphic Design(not my favorite), Videography/Editing, Web Design/Development... I've worn many hats lol

I remember needing stock photos and video footage of us as well and stuggling to find it at times. Nappy might benefit from sourcing or implementing black stock VIDEO down the line
you got samples of your work i can see?

Back