Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Country Clubs

Smdh at this thread.

people always group up to what they interested in.

I can’t talk boxing in the nation under Zion thread.
Gotta stop placing limits on black people and what’s acceptable.

Ain’t my mo.

why black people with money looked at different?

I want a forum. My lifestyle is used against me.

Having a gay only section is in fact a " club house where certain members are allowed"

See how that works.

Why is it different for nights with money.

Im here all week and I'm petty

well why y’all uppity abd think poor people are lazy?
Some poor people are lazy...But some work hard as hell too. Why only focus on the negative? Aint this what you say all the time?

what's uppity?

Because I like Michelin starred restaurants? You think what you eat ain't uppity to a poor third world country ?

You not worried about those below you but quick to hate in those above you. Porque?

Some poor people are lazy...But some work hard as hell too. Why only focus on the negative? Aint this what you say all the time?

what's uppity?

Because I like Michelin starred restaurants? You think what you eat ain't uppity to a poor third world country ?

You not worried about those below you but quick to hate in those above you. Porque?

You asked why rich black people are looked at a certain way I gave you the answers. I mean you grew up poor and how did you view rich folks growing up

You asked why rich black people are looked at a certain way I gave you the answers. I mean you grew up poor and how did you view rich folks growing up
I had more questions than judgements.

but what is acting uppity?

bruh were you ever really poor in Philly growing up because you continually ask basic questions with known answers. Stop that
Being poor and understanding the levels of poor can change a person perspective.

philly poor and port au prince poor ain’t the same.

I saw drug dealers with a lot of money and business and corporate people with a lot of money. All black.

that’s why I had more questions than anything. Just how I think

Being poor and understanding the levels of poor can change a person perspective.

philly poor and port au prince poor ain’t the same.

I saw drug dealers with a lot of money and business and corporate people with a lot of money. All black.

that’s why I had more questions than anything. Just how I think

That has nothing to do with my point this morning about location. You know why rich people are viewed as uppity and you when it applies and when it don’t. These questions aren’t even really what you want to know you’re just trying to make a point

Back