Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Country Clubs

Nothing wrong with affluent black people networking just as long as they understand who the enemy is and is aware of self. They are useful in this fight.
so is it ok to say poor and not so well off black people need to held to the same standard? as they are also useful in this fight.

Nothing wrong with affluent black people networking just as long as they understand who the enemy is and is aware of self. They are useful in this fight.
What he said. Look at these Greek black American frats and the damage they've done to the black American community we don't need more of that at all. If y'all linking up to pull powernomics moves for black American people as a whole without having cac and coons messing up the movement have at it. If not Y'all can go to hell with gasoline draws on.

What he said. Look at these Greek black American frats and the damage they've done to the black American community we don't need more of that at all. If y'all linking up to pull powernomics moves for black American people as a whole without having cac and coons messing up the movement have at it. If not Y'all can go to hell with gasoline draws on.
Exactly.

You must’ve got triggered. Why are you creating unnecessary arguments?
the real question is why do black elites trigger yall.

i think the statement in the post was unnecessary..."as long as they know who the enemy is". as opposed to what?

that dont sound crazy to you?

and my reply was just as crazy..

im not too familiar with black frats and sororities.....but from what i have heard is they help our community and at times its required...i may be wrong so please educate me on the damage they do.

the real question is why do black elites trigger yall.

i think the statement in the post was unnecessary..."as long as they know who the enemy is". as opposed to what?

that dont sound crazy to you?

and my reply was just as crazy..
It’s ok..

:hahaha:

How many of yall have read or heard of this book? It goes into Jack & Jill, the boule, frats, etc. I read it years ago. It's very eye opening. It's a good read. I need to read it again to get a refresher on all this shit in it good and bad.
5186r-YSiFL._AC_UL600_SR390,600_.jpg

im not too familiar with black frats and sororities.....but from what i have heard is they help our community and at times its required...i may be wrong so please educate me on the damage they do.
They reinforce colorism hierarchy in the black American community they are DNC shills and Republican shills they're not using their networks to build the black American economy its used to only benefit certain individuals who're in their group like the Asian top cop Kamala.

Some black Folks really be mad when other black folks got money.

everybody everywhere will never be happy.

No I mean it don’t have to be this high brow elite club to network
Bruh we really don't have that luxury to chill like that if wealthy black people wanna link up and make powernomics moves for the black American community then that's the business. If its just another spot for black people to kawkaw and keekee together than miss me with that lame shit.

Bruh we really don't have that luxury to chill like that if wealthy black people wanna link up and make powernomics moves for the black American community then that's the business. If its just another spot for black people to kawkaw and keekee together than miss me with that lame shit.
Lmao niggas can’t golf and enjoy the weather? Lol

why everything gotta be the roc nation brunch?

Back