Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Country Clubs

am sure there are.

most are about buying your way in.
Once in...you have access to the network.
those networks are GOAT

Should black ones be that selective though? Does being that way really help us as a people?

I'm not saying that shouldn't be selective just IMO with how we are financially as a people I don't think we should be that way among us.

am sure there are.

most are about buying your way in.
Once in...you have access to the network.
those networks are GOAT
That's a good question. I know there is a majority basically a black golf course in PG County. Used to be one in DC as well.
Okay I randomly thought about it last week how there should be all Black Country clubs for high society where they don’t have to worry about you know...crackas

if there is one there should be two. If there are two than there should be four...etc

Should black ones be that selective though? Does being that way really help us as a people?

I'm not saying that shouldn't be selective just IMO with how we are financially as a people I don't think we should be that way among us.
Well...,,it’s more than that.

im apart of a “thing” and after buying my way in ..,,,you are interviewed and connected with people.
But you have to bring something and not just be there to take. Otherwise you just a newbie with limited contact and conversation.

Okay I randomly thought about it last week how there should be all Black Country clubs for high society where they don’t have to worry about you know...crackas

if there is one there should be two. If there are two than there should be four...etc
Jack and Jill is one of them. For the youngins. Mom tried getting me in that shit. I wasn’t one of them.
I can’t think of the others.

Well...,,it’s more than that.

im apart of a “thing” and after buying my way in ..,,,you are interviewed and connected with people.
But you have to bring something and not just be there to take. Otherwise you just a newbie with limited contact and conversation.

There is a lot of good quality people out here that have more to offer than money. There is plenty to bring to the table over money. It's whole lot of fucked up people out here with money.

I'm just saying black people shouldn't so willingly exclude other black people just based on money.

It's a given a person has to bring something to the table. Fair exchange ain't never been a robbery

There is a lot of good quality people out here that have more to offer than money. There is plenty to bring to the table over money. It's whole lot of fucked up people out here with money.

I'm just saying black people shouldn't so willingly exclude other black people just based on money.

It's a given a person has to bring something to the table. Fair exchange ain't never been a robbery
It’s more than being excluded .

it’s a whole thing ...a whole world type thing.
You have to be proven.
Once you are proven and it’s verified.....it goes from there.

I hear you but it’s levels.
It’s groups out there that you are speaking about. And they cool.

it’s just .....it’s a lot that goes into things.

sorry for being elusive. But it’s not about just money. That’s just the start

It’s more than being excluded .

it’s a whole thing ...a whole world type thing.
You have to be proven.
Once you are proven and it’s verified.....it goes from there.

I hear you but it’s levels.
It’s groups out there that you are speaking about. And they cool.

it’s just .....it’s a lot that goes into things.

sorry for being elusive. But it’s not about just money. That’s just the start

It is about money if you have to have a minimum amount to get you in the door. Not saying if you have that minimum that is all that is required.

It's levels to everything but at the same time even with those levels certain things do and don't work regardless of the so called level a person may be on.

I'd put it at 75K. I know a few people who make over 100K but part of that comes from a legal side business that ain't reported income.
75k too low imo but there can be cheaper country clubs but the one I have in mind to be a balance of wealth and affordability would be 100

A lot of niggas make 75k

Y’all gotta consider fees.
100 is cool but can you afford the fees?

a lot of the fees covered “things”

so have 100 don’t mean shit really if you cant afford the fees.

Back