Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Canada, Racism & White Supremacy - The Maple Book Of Safe Travel

Ontario gave police more power to stop people. Worries me a bit when I want to go for a jog early in the morning.

They can't just pull up on the street and ask you shit. It's basically for someone like me who was running afterhours. If I was open they now have the right to kick in the door no warrant no process.

Unless your with a large group of people they can't just pull up on the street and ask you anything.

This ain't stop and frisk.

You have nothing to worry about.

Oh they working at global affairs.

Acknowledging the fuckery is a step in the right direction.

fam this shit is crazy doug gotta go

I wouldn't go that far. Shit could be much worse. They're seemingly botching these first rounds of vaccinations tho. My mom got it a few weeks ago and my nigga got it last week. Both saying 3-4 months before next dose.

They're fucking up.

I've got about 3 months before I'm gonna have to start working again whether I want to or not unless a new benefit comes around and even then I still might have to work or do something else. It's not enough. Crushed my savings over the last year. Doing nothing is surprisingly expensive.

I've got about 3 months before I'm gonna have to start working again whether I want to or not unless a new benefit comes around and even then I still might have to work or do something else. It's not enough. Crushed my savings over the last year. Doing nothing is surprisingly expensive.
ya i got rehired back last year july but im only working 3 days and struggling getting by right now.

I wouldn't go that far. Shit could be much worse. They're seemingly botching these first rounds of vaccinations tho. My mom got it a few weeks ago and my nigga got it last week. Both saying 3-4 months before next dose.

They're fucking up.
my co worker lined up at 9 in the morning and she told me how they ran out so fast by 11 or so

I could go get moderna which is what they're giving out in my area or AstraZeneca through my sisters non profit but I'm chilling.

If shit opens back up end of may I'm gonna really have to consider taking the vaccine before I'd like to.

I could go get moderna which is what they're giving out in my area or AstraZeneca through my sisters non profit but I'm chilling.

If shit opens back up end of may I'm gonna really have to consider taking the vaccine before I'd like to.

aint moderna the one giving out blood colt

They're fucking up.

I got mine in April and was suppose to get the second one 3 weeks after but then they fucked around and moved my second shot to end of June.

ya i got rehired back last year july but im only working 3 days and struggling getting by right now.

Damn, try and keep yall heads up. Hopefully we can turn this around. I've been lucky since I work for a hospital.

I got mine in April and was suppose to get the second one 3 weeks after but then they fucked around and moved my second shot to end of June.
ya they did that to one of my niggas . im still debating if i should get it or not

Hmm, Toronto is worse.

They used to be relativelly "chill" with black people up till the 90s then afterward, they went from "damn chocolate" to the frequent police raids, racial profiling and all of those.

I was gonna say Toronto was always decent, but yeah... I haven't been since the very early 90's. We used to go for Caribana every year and to visit the Guyanese fame out that way. Shit always seemed cool with Black folks.

Back