Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

Jermaine Dupree....

The boys battle tested
tenor.gif

was gonna make a thread about a question but it seems fair to drop it here.

Is Eminem the most sensitive rapper ever? If so why does he get a pass but Wale doesn't. At least Wale doesn't whine on songs.

1. Unfriended and beefed with Royce because he thought he was dissing his tour

2. Unfriended D12 because canibus finessed them.

3. Whined through Slim shady Lp about how he was bullied so bad and how he hates his mom

4. Whined through the entire Eminem show about "poor me, im so rich I can't do poor things anymore"

5. Was copping pleas on the 4th album "toy soldiers" in the midst of war.

6. Is now whining about how nobody loves his music anymore and that he fell off.

7. If anybody gives him critique, he'll cut off contact with them. Several artists have mentioned this.

dude kinda bitch. how he gets a pass ionno

Reactions: GNS
Royce first fell out of favor with Eminem when he said in a freestyle "fuck the anger management tour, I need to manage my anger".

Eminem caught feelings and instead of sitting him down and explaining that it was a harmless punchline, D12 went to war on his behalf because apparently Eminem is as sensitive as Donald Trump and needs to be coddled at all times.
damn beat me to it

Is Eminem the most sensitive rapper ever? If so why does he get a pass but Wale doesn't. At least Wale doesn't whine on songs.

3. Whined through Slim shady Lp about how he was bullied so bad and how he hates his mom

4. Whined through the entire Eminem show about "poor me, im so rich I can't do poor things anymore"

6. Is now whining about how nobody loves his music anymore and that he fell off.

7. If anybody gives him critique, he'll cut off contact with them. Several artists have mentioned this.

That’s the shit that bothered me, I ain’t for niggaz getting bodied. But he popped mad shit on “go to sleep” wit DMX and Obie. Then he lose proof and want out

:foh3: It don’t work like that dog

That’s the shit that bothered me, I ain’t for niggaz getting bodied. But he popped mad shit on “go to sleep” wit DMX and Obie. Then he lose proof and want out

:foh3: It don’t work like that dog

lol I forgot about that song. He was all about killing. Like you aren't talking about the preme team.

50 and DMX literally give zero fucks and I'm pretty sure both are sociopaths. They don't care if Ja has preme and suge on their side.

Em got humbled real quick

Alot of hypocrisy in this video from all 3:

Angela Yee is a known industry insider and her calling Charlemagne out on protecting his industry relationships was pretty bold considering he's quick to clap back.

Envy knew full well Charlemagne was telling the truth about why music is the way it is. Everyone with industry clout refuses to be told that their music is garbage and will cut off anyone who isn't a yes man. I'm 1000% sure Envy knows this but he couldn't bring himself to just agree because... You guessed it... industry relationships.

And fuckin Charlemagne just said in his Angie Martinez interview that he will never air out Wendy Williams publicly because of her contribution to his career. But because he just said some real shit about industry artists, he had to pretend like he's not the same way. Just because his industry circle is smaller than most doesn't mean that he doesn't have an industry circle.

The Charlemagne (and Joe Budden) secret is that these "I'm an industry outsider" types have much more connections than they admit to for the sake of being edgy.

I'll say it again the only person in that camp that can handle budden is Royce everyone else foh including fif. I mean if we wanna Get into his Ass has been stagnant musically for a strong min. Take banks away and the unit is about as live as das efx. Smh I'm just hope this don't mess up budden and Royce

I'll say it again the only person in that camp that can handle budden is Royce everyone else foh including fif. I mean if we wanna Get into his Ass has been stagnant musically for a strong min. Take banks away and the unit is about as live as das efx. Smh I'm just hope this don't mess up budden and Royce

The recent g-unit mixtapes where fire

They aint moving the needle of relevancy but they still make great music

Nigga, 99% of rap beefs start cuz someone was in there feelings.

In some way yes... But what I meant was I hope this is more sporting then personal to Em, so as that the rest of Slaughterhouse and people affiliated with both Em and Joe dont have to pick sides... It would be wack if just because Joe bodies Em that Slaughterhouse as a result get put on the shelf and Royce gets caught in the middle...

I think because Em was seemingly bullied and powerless as kid/young adult, that when he got money and some form up power he got some kinda big man complex, like what I think alot of police get... So many police Ive encountered, I can tell were prolly bullied as kids, so now they got some power try and bully and just be totally unreasonable to people that they think would of bullied them at school...

Yeah I agree... With the Royce thing, I think it was kinda like a '48 law of power' thing, maybe he felt Royce was a threat and didnt wanna him to be near to outshining him... Although Im pretty sure other dudes like D12 in Em's squad wanted Royce away as they felt he was a threat to them too, so I guess they helped gas Em up...

With regards Em cutting D12 loose, I dont think he 'unfriended' them, like with most musicians and entertainers, they need to keep reinventing themselves and keeping fresh, D12 imo got old or played real quick especially Bizzare's persona/gimmick, I think Em knew this and especially after Proof passed I think he lost interest in the crew too, so he came back with newer artists and crews, I think that was only normal...

Man @Water Ur Seeds dull as hell. I want all out lyrical war from all sides. And lol at worryin about Royce being stuck in the middle. Hope Joey claps back at Em. If he beats him in a battle that'b good for the culture. Not race wise but skill wise.

Yeah I agree... With the Royce thing, I think it was kinda like a '48 law of power' thing, maybe he felt Royce was a threat and didnt wanna him to be near to outshining him... Although Im pretty sure other dudes like D12 in Em's squad wanted Royce away as they felt he was a threat to them too, so I guess they helped gas Em up...

With regards Em cutting D12 loose, I dont think he 'unfriended' them, like with most musicians and entertainers, they need to keep reinventing themselves and keeping fresh, D12 imo got old or played real quick especially Bizzare's persona/gimmick, I think Em knew this and especially after Proof passed I think he lost interest in the crew too, so he came back with newer artists and crews, I think that was only normal...

He never dropped d12 tho, he’s had swifty on radio freestyle sessions with him and Royce.

Mr. Porter tours with him and plays the hype man role.

It’s only bizzare who he ain’t really seen with, likely to do with his heavy affiliation with King gordy as Gordy was on some fuck Em shit a couple years back.

Plus they’re both heavy into their drugs, not a good idea getting a recovering drug addict in a room full of people who still dose.

Man @Water Ur Seeds dull as hell. I want all out lyrical war from all sides. And lol at worryin about Royce being stuck in the middle. Hope Joey claps back at Em. If he beats him in a battle that'b good for the culture. Not race wise but skill wise.

Read what I said breda, I do want a 'lyrical war', but I dont want it to stall the heat that Crooked and Royce have been putting out as of late, being that they are signed with Shady... For instance if they some how complement their friend Joey, seeing that Em's seems to be 'sensitive' he may end up putting them in the bushes and nothing gets released, that would be wack... Like I said I want a 'lyrical war', but I dont want it to stall Crook and thems progress...

He never dropped d12 tho, he’s had swifty on radio freestyle sessions with him and Royce.

Mr. Porter tours with him and plays the hype man role.

It’s only bizzare who he ain’t really seen with, likely to do with his heavy affiliation with King gordy as Gordy was on some fuck Em shit a couple years back.

Plus they’re both heavy into their drugs, not a good idea getting a recovering drug addict in a room full of people who still dose.

Yeah I meant stopped really collaborating on wax... Kon Artist/Denaun Porter seems to be killing it in the production world and Swiffty had a dope series of mixtapes if I remember correctly... I think I saw Bizarre advertising verses for $500 though lol

Back