Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

I don’t fuck with joes music personally, voice is too annoying to tolerate for long periods.

But to say he hasn’t battled and beat strong opponents is absurd.

Even Jay shot him respect.

And who has em really battle ?

And who has em really battle ?

Juice... haha

But Na seriously if this turned into an on wax beef I’d be all for it Em needs to test his pen against a skilled emcee, but I feel Royce would jump in with him or atleast feed him ammo.

But with joe retiring I’m not sure it would go that far.

Royce seems to be pretty silent on all this.. since Joe is his homie and Em is as well.

Them(Em and Budden) going back and forth on wax.. though I doubt it will happen would be so dope and would probably benefit all parties involved to be honest

Great start to the year for Budden...got peeps in they feels. And becoming more relevant than last year.

Buddens will be the only winner. He doesn’t need to put it in a rap either.

At the end of the day, all Joe said was that Em's album was wack, which most of us hip hop fans agreed it was... If Em did reply with that verse from a sporting/battling perspective its all good, but Em is wack if he replied because he was in his feelings over it...

Royce first fell out of favor with Eminem when he said in a freestyle "fuck the anger management tour, I need to manage my anger".

Eminem caught feelings and instead of sitting him down and explaining that it was a harmless punchline, D12 went to war on his behalf because apparently Eminem is as sensitive as Donald Trump and needs to be coddled at all times.

50 need to just promote that movie thats coming out and stop seeking attention.
Joe made those comments about that song and wack album weeks ago,why didn't he have anything to say then and why wait now when somebody coming for Joe?
Im a big 50 fan,but he corny asf sometimes.He will shit on his own in his group,but will run through a wall for this crac

That movie gonna be trash

Back