Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
lmaooo

Niggaz is saying Em was going at Joe on the Em/2 Chainz track

Shit if anything, Em should be thankin Joe. That was Em's best verse in about 7-8 years.

Em and 2 Chainz did their collab months ago and if u listen to Em's verse it's brand new cuz he's talkin about the response Revival got the whole damn verse. So he went back and changed his verse and i'm guessing that's partially due to Joe's comments.

Bizarre just confirmed what we've known for years now, that the black people Eminem surrounds himself with govern themselves based on the lifestyle that his affiliation affords them.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you" means "don't make massa mad or he'll take our money"

If Budden comes back at em on wax best believe that would be stated

I had a feelin joe would delete that "10 years" tweet so i ss it lol

xu4CWxfvRMWdNPkG5hHUZA.png

I used to be the biggest Eminem fan back in 03...

I never want to hear this verse again. Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, Canibus, etc all get killed for their 'lyrical miracle' raps but Eminem gets to do it without criticism. From one listen, I can cut his verse in half if i took all of the meaningless rambling out and kept the lines that actually meant something.

He may have responded to Joe calling that song trash, but it was far from a diss to Joe Budden.

I think in today’s hotep climate and that complex shit having everyone put a battery in Joes back. I most definitely think Budden could do real damage and ain’t much Em could say back

it's a sad day when i can say "em don't want those problems" when bizzare was popping he was trash d12 ain't do shit since i was in jr high school

Nigga still surviving off of purple pills he shouldn't of said a peep

BARS i killed him for joe in one line

Back