Welcome To aBlackWeb

What a beta male suggestion. gtfoh.

Really though, I will have to look into returnal a bit. Never played any of the ratchet and clank series.
Ratchet and clank is a top notch platformer and it focuses on weapons and the many different varieties of them. If you can I would suggest you get the ratchet and clank remaster or remake that came out like 4 years ago.
Then read up on the two that followed

i think there was a 4th one but we don’t acknowledge it

then you should buy the one next month

If I was to really recommend something

I’m getting R&C first day for $70 so that’s how you know I know I have high hopes in it

Anyone played this yet?

Saw some gameplay on twitch, lot of bugs - sound not synchronized, shitty collision detection etc - which are game breaking for me personally but the developer already announced that they’re gonna drop a huge patch soon to fix a lot of shit.

I’ll probably end up buying the ultimate edition next year lol, game still has some potential IMO but maybe I expected to much cause THQ Nordic own the darksiders studio which - sans part 3 but with Genesis - is one of my favorite series, cool combat, lore and the score and sound effects were always on point in that series ...

I've playing this game a lot over the past few days. It's fun. The game is essentially an open world game where you can go pretty much wherever you want minus a few levels where elemental circumstances can afflict you. The only real speaking is the narrator in the form of an automaton. If you like Breath Of The Wild like exploring, you'll dig this

Back