Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Ive been looking for a new game to get into for forever but havent buckled down and gotten anything due to PS5's being damn near impossible to get unless you pay a scalper. Saw the trailer for this recently and found out its a PS4 game and it drops this month! Looks pretty dope and a nice little RPG. Only thing that kind of sucks is its single player but thats fine with me. Was anyone else gonna be checking for this? Looks like its pretty in depth on the RPG stuff. Dope crafting system and multiple classes and ways to progress your build.

Ive been looking for a new game to get into for forever but havent buckled down and gotten anything due to PS5's being damn near impossible to get unless you pay a scalper. Saw the trailer for this recently and found out its a PS4 game and it drops this month! Looks pretty dope and a nice little RPG. Only thing that kind of sucks is its single player but thats fine with me. Was anyone else gonna be checking for this? Looks like its pretty in depth on the RPG stuff. Dope crafting system and multiple classes and ways to progress your build.

Might look into it because the customization seems appealing

I’ll wait a month though

Looks dope af...

Don't like when the review embargo is so short though, expecting some flaws, hopefully not game breaking...

Reviews have been very mediocre. Theres lots of positives, but a lot of negatives. I may wait till next week to buy but i would really like something to play right this moment.

Back