Welcome To aBlackWeb

Billy Dee Williams comes out as gender fluid

The agenda is real. The anti straight black masculinity agenda is in full effect.. That's why malik yoba, tank and now Billy Dee have been jumping out the window.. that's why every other commercial features a white man with a black woman. Its warfare

Its a masculinity agenda. I dont think its a anti straight black masculinity agenda

Its a masculinity agenda. I dont think its a anti straight black masculinity agenda
Then why are there so many white man/black women couples in commercials and movies? Damn near every movie I can think of recently has added that element even the Joker movie.. even the Mr Rodgers movie has a wm/bw couple... that's anti black men.

Its disguised as anti masculinity period but you don't see white celebrities telling you it ok for straight men to suck dick. You don't see white celebrities showing up to award shows in dresses like Paperboy from Atlanta..

Then why are there so many white man/black women couples in commercials and movies? Damn near every movie I can think of recently has added that element even the Joker movie.. even the Mr Rodgers movie has a wm/bw couple... that's anti black men.

Its disguised as anti masculinity period but you don't see white celebrities telling you it ok for straight men to suck dick. You don't see white celebrities showing up to award shows in dresses like Paperboy from Atlanta..

They are pushing IR couples true. A black dude with a racially ambiguous. Also the average white male plays gay games early. Idk if you went to school with them but they dude weird shit like jackass or those hazing stories

This would hold water if more people who were sexually abused became gay but they don't...abusers were only homosexual which they aren't and How do you explain lesbians if your only frame of reference is gay men and...if You could actually be "turned" anything which you can't . You like what you like. Ain't nobody tell you to love pussy. .you just do and no amount of gay people on the planet will change that. It works the same for them niggas.

I think prison and molestation have showed people can be turned something. I'm not agreeing with everything he says, but I do think people can be turned.

I don't know what percentage of molestation victims are gay. But a much higher percentage of the gay community was a victim of molestation, than the straight community.

I think prison and molestation have showed people can be turned something. I'm not agreeing with everything he says, but I do think people can be turned.

I don't know what percentage of molestation victims are gay. But a much higher percentage of the gay community was a victim of molestation, than the straight community.

Yea but we all know most people don’t talk about their molestation. A lot of dudes get molested by older women but they don’t consider themselves a victim

This would hold water if more people who were sexually abused became gay but they don't...abusers were only homosexual which they aren't and How do you explain lesbians if your only frame of reference is gay men and...if You could actually be "turned" anything which you can't . You like what you like. Ain't nobody tell you to love pussy. .you just do and no amount of gay people on the planet will change that. It works the same for them niggas.

It can go several different directions:

1. You're sexually abused and end up homosexual
2. You're sexually abused and end up hating homosexuals (this is very common, and I know a few cats and chicks like this)
3. You're sexually abused and either are fully bisexual or have bisexual urges
4. You're sexually abused and come out somewhat ok.

I've never said that if you're abused you'll be gay. What I said was that the majority of homosexuals were sexually abused as children.

And you CAN be turned. This is seen in prisons everywhere. It can be seen in little boys who's mothers really wanted girls, so they dress them up and treat them like girls most of the time and they end up gay; I actually know of a dude like this. Nigga was gay as fuck back inna day but after so long his conditioning lost it's grip on him. He's now a father and has a fat white woman (just like his momma) taking care of him. I knew of another cat that was bone straight, hollered at the hoes and everything. He went to Atlanta like everybody and their momma back in the 90's, got hemmed up on some charges and went to prison, and when the nigga touched down in Detroit after he was released he was dressing like "she" and had basically assumed his prison identity full time. The nigga would readily tell you "I wasn't like this before I went to prison".

Anyone can be conditioned to do anything, and for some it's not even a matter of conditioning, abuse, or anything of the sort; they willfully choose to be gay. Cynthia Nixon stated in an interview with the NY Times that her homosexuality was purely a choice she consciously made. The Gay Establishment tried to crush her over that statement because it goes against everything they've been pushing down our throats for years, but she was rather defiant and was basically like "fuck you, it's a choice I made".

Fam..u put way too much thought into homosexuality

Homosexuals trying to turn everything gay.

And besides, I told y'all already I once minored in psych with a focus on human sexuality (or however it was worded). Some shit I just remember from back inna day. Same with my very brief stint with a journalism major which still influences the way I write and compile information.

Fam sodomy is in the bible, one of the oldest books of our civilization. Homosexuality isn't new, nor is it a mutation. The only thing that is gay is literally having sex with the same sex. Everything else is social and cultural constructs that are based on your society. I mean, the word fag means cigarette overseas. If you keep attributing things to "the gays", then everything will be seen as gay. In Ireland they wear kilts which essentially are skirts, but it's not seen as gay. You see what I'm saying, the only thing that is gay...is having sexual intercourse with a member of the same sex.

Niggas is gay man. So what. Get over it.

Aye, yall think Billy Dee ever be late to appointments and shit because he spends too much time at home indecisive over whether to wear Timbs, or Uggs that day?

Nevermind....I'm sure he does.

Fam sodomy is in the bible, one of the oldest books of our civilization. Homosexuality isn't new, nor is it a mutation. The only thing that is gay is literally having sex with the same sex. Everything else is social and cultural constructs that are based on your society. I mean, the word fag means cigarette overseas. If you keep attributing things to "the gays", then everything will be seen as gay. In Ireland they wear kilts which essentially are skirts, but it's not seen as gay. You see what I'm saying, the only thing that is gay...is having sexual intercourse with a member of the same sex.

Germs... Just stop 'cause you're about to get in waaaaay over your head.

You're very wrong: Sodomy is not in the Bible. The city of Sodom is in the Bible, and that city's destruction is in the bible, but "sodomy" itself is not.

Sodomy is basically any sexual activity outside of dick in pussy. In other words anal sex AND oral sex AND on top of that it doesn't discern between heterosexual or homosexual contact; all of it is considered sodomy. At some point what we now call "bestiality" was also sodomy, so goat fuckers were no different than someone gettin' dome.

You're being intellecutally dishonest bringing up kilts, "fags" in England, etc. None of that has anything to do with this. They also call the trunk of a car a "boot", biscuits are "Scones" and other shit. Those are just differences between American English and British English. The kilt is a cultural thing, doesn't mean shit in the context of this convo. You got African tribes where niggas dance together naked with their dicks swinging. That STILL ain't got shit to do with this.

^^^ This what the fuck I'm talking about. I posted the shit up on the IC. Gays pushing their gay shit everywhere. Got niggas wearing their sisters clothes and shit, niggas crossdressing openly like it's cool, and all that other shit.

Pretty soon you see two dude walking down the street folks will automatically assume they're a couple and not just boys.

It's overcompensation cuz everyone scared to say shit these days.

This is the perfect social climate to come out.

The world is going above and beyond to be gay friendly. Just like it's going above and beyond to be everything friendly.

IR couples were hated more than pure black couples back in the day. It used to be considered taboo. So pushing everything to be all inclusive and gay friendly is all the same shit.

It's a front. It all is.

I find it more entertaining than anything.

It's overcompensation cuz everyone scared to say shit these days.

This is the perfect social climate to come out.

The world is going above and beyond to be gay friendly. Just like it's going above and beyond to be everything friendly.

IR couples were hated more than pure black couples back in the day. It used to be considered taboo. So pushing everything to be all inclusive and gay friendly is all the same shit.

It's a front. It all is.

I find it more entertaining than anything.
That's true. If people didn't hate on shit to begin with then these agendas would not be getting pushed. Its annoying, but the opressors causes this.

***Googles Gender fluid***..................

tenor.gif

Yes it is

That's true. If people didn't hate on shit to begin with then these agendas would not be getting pushed. Its annoying, but the opressors causes this.

facts. I feel like they go hard with it because for a long time people felt they did not need to respect gays. But now that folks ain’t scared to come out and don’t want to be called a fag dyke or sissy it’s somehow hurts straight people.

If it were a mutation we'd have been able to spot it by now but homosexuality definitely isn't as simple people make out.

I don't see how you can be 'born' gay so imo its environmental

On topic, Williams clearly has no idea what he's talkin' abkut but sadly, instead of educatin' him, people will encourage this silliness.

Back