Welcome To aBlackWeb

Billy Dee Williams comes out as gender fluid

With any forum, you quickly decide which people to just ignore when it comes to certain topics. We all need to make or list, check it twice, then implement it. Because the same predictable discussions between the same usual suspects make this shit mad boring.

I think he saying he does shit that most folks from
His generation would consider feminine

I hope this is true.

It wouldn't be surprising if he thinks that being gender fluid is the same thing as being a metrosexual.

nh.

Dude might flip out once he realizes people think he's got homosexual tendencies.

nh again.

Last edited:
So does this mean that he has sex with what I would consider a man. Or does this mean that he doesnt consider himself what I would consider a man? Not that I care, I just want to know what's going on.
It prolly means that his sex symbol image was based on what he found sexy.

I always felt that dudes who placed that much attention into their image were a little fruity. Like on some vanity Smurf shit.

When I think gender fluid, i think vanity Smurf. Billy D was on that type shit

It prolly means that his sex symbol image was based on what he found sexy.

I always felt that dudes who placed that much attention into their image were a little fruity. Like on some vanity Smurf shit.

When I think gender fluid, i think vanity Smurf. Billy D was on that type shit

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

I don't think homie gay, she just more in tune with women than most men feel comfortable with

With any forum, you quickly decide which people to just ignore when it comes to certain topics. We all need to make or list, check it twice, then implement it. Because the same predictable discussions between the same usual suspects make this shit mad boring.

true true

same derailment everytime in the same topics

same derailment everytime in the same topics

And they don't even be INTERESTING derailments. I can deal with them shits. If a nigga wanna branch off to something a little more lively. It just be the same niggas talking the same shit in the same way in the same type of threads.

I'll pass.

Eh, they still did him salty by casting Tommy Lee Jones as two face....

Only reason she played Harvey dent was to play two face in a sequel...

He didn't get her chance until Lego Batman

Theyyyyy stillll paiiiid hiiiim thooooooooooo!

He got paid like he still held the role!

If any of you have held a conversation with BDW recently then you'd know he aint all there and barely able to string a sentence together.

What most likely happened is some predatory reporter decided to take his definition of a sensitive gentleman and call it something else.

That man what? 80?

Cut it out.

You're still stupid.

How many boys that were molested or raped by the gay nigga on the block or in the family ended up gay themselves? I'll have to find it later 'cause I wrote about it on here and on the IC but several prominent homosexual men and women have admitted that the dirty secret in the LGBT community is that damned near all of them have been a victim of childhood sexual abuse by the same sex and they're no longer allowed to openly discuss it lest they be "dealt with" harshly.

Yes, that one gay nigga on the block can flip multiple boys. Yes, seeing a bunch of gay muhfuckas on TV can influence a child to believe that he or she is also gay because they don't have a real grasp on what that really means. Yes, children seeing shit like "pride parade" and all that extra shit can influence them especially when they end up seeing other children participate in it which is why you now have pictures and videos of little boys twerking for grown ass men at them pride parades like the shit is cool.

This would hold water if more people who were sexually abused became gay but they don't...abusers were only homosexual which they aren't and How do you explain lesbians if your only frame of reference is gay men and...if You could actually be "turned" anything which you can't . You like what you like. Ain't nobody tell you to love pussy. .you just do and no amount of gay people on the planet will change that. It works the same for them niggas.

This would hold water if more people who were sexually abused became gay but they don't...abusers were only homosexual which they aren't and How do you explain lesbians if your only frame of reference is gay men and...if You could actually be "turned" anything which you can't . You like what you like. Ain't nobody tell you to love pussy. .you just do and no amount of gay people on the planet will change that. It works the same for them niggas.

I don’t know why nobody understands that. And then even co-signed that bs

This would hold water if more people who were sexually abused became gay but they don't...abusers were only homosexual which they aren't and How do you explain lesbians if your only frame of reference is gay men and...if You could actually be "turned" anything which you can't . You like what you like. Ain't nobody tell you to love pussy. .you just do and no amount of gay people on the planet will change that. It works the same
Ummm I’m pretty sure my genes have me programmed to like women to reproduce and create offspring. Maybe some gays are the product of a mutation from the norm. Which case why are advocating these failures/abominations? The others I’m pretty sure were influenced to experiment in homo degeneracy. And allowing gays to say it’s their right showcase their faggotry through media is deplorable.

Ummm I’m pretty sure my genes have me programmed to like women to reproduce and create offspring. Maybe some gays are the product of a mutation from the norm. Which case why are advocating these failures/abominations? The others I’m pretty sure were influenced to experiment in homo degeneracy. And allowing gays to say it’s their right showcase their faggotry through media is deplorable.

they not going to hurt you bro

Back