Welcome To aBlackWeb

Billy Dee Williams comes out as gender fluid

Yes, because no child has ever been influenced by the things they see constantly. Children are not malleable, they cannot be changed, they are at birth what they will be as adults.

giphy.gif

so when you saw gay people that made you think you might want to be gay too? If you saw Superman did you try to fly too? Be realistic bro it ain’t anymore gay people then it was when you were a kid

so when you saw gay people that made you think you might want to be gay too? If you saw Superman did you try to fly too? Be realistic bro it ain’t anymore gay people then it was when you were a kid

You simply cannot be this stupid...

Nigga I had the blanket tied around my neck jumping down the stairs like every other kid. I saw the Fantastic 4 cartoon when I was a 3-4 and stayed trying to stretch like Mr Fantastic. But not every kid tried to be like the same thing. Some tried to be like Shazam, some wanted to be like Spiderman, some wanted to be like Wile E Coyote 'cause back then he had the best gadgets... Everybody wanted to be like something they saw whether on TV or in real life which is why some kids wanted to be cops or firemen, or construction workers, or what have you; that's what they saw and it piqued their interest.

I didn't see a single openly gay muhfucka outside of a few movies until I was 13. Back then being gay was a punchline, that was an insult used probably worse than "yo momma". Nobody wanted to be gay, and nobody wanted to be called a "transvestite" either; in the 5th - 7th grade that was also a common insult. It was also considered being a threat to us boys: When I moved to Detroit we had these "sissies", as they called him in '85, that bought the house next door to us and moved in and there was one extra feminine older cat that lived down the block. The boys in the neighborhood were openly warned not to fuck with them cats at all lest you end up being molested or flat out raped.

That's why there's always been an issue with "repeatable behavior" and children's shows and why it's wholly inappropriate to expose kids to shit deemed "adult". Children may want to attempt to do some of the things they see because they don't understand it and can't grasp the ramifications of what happens when doing those things.

So, yes... A child being exposed to homosexuality at an early age could be influenced by it and act accordingly even if they don't fully understand what that means.

You simply cannot be this stupid...

Nigga I had the blanket tied around my neck jumping down the stairs like every other kid. I saw the Fantastic 4 cartoon when I was a 3-4 and stayed trying to stretch like Mr Fantastic. But not every kid tried to be like the same thing. Some tried to be like Shazam, some wanted to be like Spiderman, some wanted to be like Wile E Coyote 'cause back then he had the best gadgets... Everybody wanted to be like something they saw whether on TV or in real life which is why some kids wanted to be cops or firemen, or construction workers, or what have you; that's what they saw and it piqued their interest.

I didn't see a single openly gay muhfucka outside of a few movies until I was 13. Being gay was a punchline, that was an insult used probably worse than "yo momma". Nobody wanted to be gay, and nobody wanted to be called a "transvestite" either; in the 5th - 7th grade that was also a common insult When I moved to Detroit we had these "sissies", as they called him in '85, that bought the house next door to us and moved in and there was one extra feminine older cat that lived down the block. The boys in the neighborhood were openly warned not to fuck with them cats at all.

That's why there's always been an issue with "repeatable behavior" and children's shows and why it's wholly inappropriate to expose kids to shit deemed "adult". Children may want to attempt to do some of the things they see because they don't understand it and can't grasp the ramifications of what happens when doing those things.

So, yes... A child being exposed to homosexuality at an early age could be influenced by it and act accordingly even if they don't fully understand what that means.

I’m not debating any of that shit it’s common sense. All I’m saying is most people ain’t turning gay most people weren’t turned gay by tv or the one gay dude in the neighborhood.

I’m not debating any of that shit it’s common sense. All I’m saying is most people ain’t turning gay most people weren’t turned gay by tv or the one gay dude in the neighborhood.

You're still stupid.

How many boys that were molested or raped by the gay nigga on the block or in the family ended up gay themselves? I'll have to find it later 'cause I wrote about it on here and on the IC but several prominent homosexual men and women have admitted that the dirty secret in the LGBT community is that damned near all of them have been a victim of childhood sexual abuse by the same sex and they're no longer allowed to openly discuss it lest they be "dealt with" harshly.

Yes, that one gay nigga on the block can flip multiple boys. Yes, seeing a bunch of gay muhfuckas on TV can influence a child to believe that he or she is also gay because they don't have a real grasp on what that really means. Yes, children seeing shit like "pride parade" and all that extra shit can influence them especially when they end up seeing other children participate in it which is why you now have pictures and videos of little boys twerking for grown ass men at them pride parades like the shit is cool.

You're still stupid.

How many boys that were molested or raped by the gay nigga on the block or in the family ended up gay themselves? I'll have to find it later 'cause I wrote about it on here and on the IC but several prominent homosexual men and women have admitted that the dirty secret in the LGBT community is that damned near all of them have been a victim of childhood sexual abuse by the same sex and they're no longer allowed to openly discuss it lest they be "dealt with" harshly.

Yes, that one gay nigga on the block can flip multiple boys. Yes, seeing a bunch of gay muhfuckas on TV can influence a child to believe that he or she is also gay because they don't have a real grasp on what that really means. Yes, children seeing shit like "pride parade" and all that extra shit can influence them especially when they end up seeing other children participate in it which is why you now have pictures and videos of little boys twerking for grown ass men at them pride parades like the shit is cool.

bruh why you only talk about the gay child molesters and not prevalence of straight ones. A lot of kids get molested and don’t just turn gay from it. Yes molestation in the black community is a problem nobody wants to openly discuss I get it.

The point I’m making is simple bruh being around or seeing homosexuals is not the sole influence on your sexuality. I could understand if that’s all a kid sees all the time with no outside influence. I mean do butch lesbians become that way because some dude touched them?

And do y’all think it’s some gay conspiracy to deal with population control by turning everybody gay too?

I get it you view gay as unnatural but you and I both know it’s not harming people. A molester gay or straight is harmful. But that separate from seeing gay people around the way who just living life.

Why was this thread even made?
This is beyond confusing. Idc for trying to figure out what people want to identify as or what they like. If he wants to be unicorn with tree limbs, he can.

because it billy dee Williams what’s the problem

Nigga turned into the undercover brother version of Billy dee.

@Ironman imma need you to snap us into another timeline bruh. Make the sacrifice.

Back