Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Billions

I watched the latest episode...

Lol @Wags son trying to get to turn his life over to the Lawd. That's going to be good tv

Them kids gonna be real assholes because of Axe smh lol

I noticed these muthafuccas are alcoholics. Lol! EVERY episode they got a bottle on deck.

Watching the part where Chuck finds out he got a baby sister...
8e4ef75a-e245-4654-b3d5-4ac7feb02698.gif

His dad gives NO fuccs. Lol!!

Watchin the season 4 finale...smh. That was some fucc'd shyt Axe did to his girl.

Gat damn @ the ether bomb Rhoades dropped on Connerty. That shyt...that shyt was masterful. GEE-ZUS!

lol@ Axe staying up all night checking the cctv camera to see when Wendy was gonna leave the painter dude's apartment.

Biden laughing clip.gif

The look on Wendy's face when Axe called her seemed to indicate that she knew something creepy was going on.

She just didn't know what it was.

Dude called her as soon as she left the building and she was looking around to see if someone was watching her as soon as the phone rang.

She's probably gonna have one of those tech geeks look into who has access to those cameras.

Axe got issues...but damn that. Chuck outchea winning! Lol.

His new gal reward him wit a 3sum?? Fucc...yeah. I thought the divorce was gonna fucc wit him after episode 1. Glad to see he's movin on.

lol@ Axe staying up all night checking the cctv camera to see when Wendy was gonna leave the painter dude's apartment.

View attachment 294148

The look on Wendy's face when Axe called her seemed to indicate that she knew something creepy was going on.

She just didn't know what it was.

Dude called her as soon as she left the building and she was looking around to see if someone was watching her as soon as the phone rang.

She's probably gonna have one of those tech geeks look into who has access to those cameras.

Like I said...Axe got issues.

I don't think its b/c he got feelings for her like that (gawd I hope not). Imo I think it's more about how she keeps him "sane". Keeps sharp on his toes. If she's not around, or has other things preoccupyin her, he falls apart. She's the one who puts him back together.

So in his eyes, the only thing she should be focusing on is him.

I dunno about you niggas, but I'm not feeling this whole Ax and Wendy storyline they cooking up.
Wasn't they in the hot tub naked together in a previous season?? I think there's sexual tension there but they don't need to fuck tho

Yeah that Axe and Wendy storyline been in the works for a while

I think they fucked before. They were way too comfortable in that hot tub together

And I always hated the way Wendy defended Axe to Chuck (who's a complete bitch but still). I think there's a big secret they haven't revealed about those two

and lmao when Wags seen his daughter. He a wild boy

Back