Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Billions

Season 4 premiers today.. Episode is already out for those that don't want to wait for later tonight

Season Premiere's got Chuck hustling in those NY streets like Jimmy "Hustling Jimmy" McGill.

From what I saw in the premiere, and what they showed of what's gonna be happening throughout the course of the season........this has the potential to be the show's best season.

Ax vs. Taylor and the Russian.............Chuck vs. almost everybody.

smh @ Chuck.

Wendy's trying to get her back blown out.........but Chuck's stuck on that dominatrix shit.

Dude would rather be wearing a dog leash and getting whipped than digging in Wendy's guts.

Chuck is a Savage...Wendy ain’t shit to him...Axe might be getting pussy whip too making business decisions with his new girlfriend

Still a great show but this season is a little weaker than the prior seasons. All the characters that were great the 1st few seasons are gettin stale now.

Paul giamatti still the best actor on tv tho...hes been carryin this season.

Heard of this show from ads but never looked super appealing to me. Will have to look into it some more

Damn, niggas ain't fucking with Billions? One of my favorite shows still running. And I been lusting after Sacker since day 1.

Damn, niggas ain't fucking with Billions? One of my favorite shows still running. And I been lusting after Sacker since day 1.

The bedwench thing kinda turned me off to her.

Maybe she's just that good of an actress, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's like that in real life too.

I dunno if y'all know what a bed wench is. I'ma let y'all cook though.

Camron gif.gif

You know exactly what we mean bruh.

We all know some words have multiple meanings.

However, regardless of other definitions of bedwench, for the past few years......bedwench has been used as a term to describe black women who date white men.

That's the context in which we're referring to Sacker.

View attachment 252961

You know exactly what we mean bruh.

We all know some words have multiple meanings.

However, regardless of other definitions of bedwench, for the past few years......bedwench has been used as a term to describe black women who date white men.

That's the context in which we're referring to Sacker.

And therein lies the problem.

But again...
I dunno if y'all know what a bed wench is. I'ma let y'all cook though.

From the trailer. Wendy done got a little tanner smh. She needs to get that Wednesday Adams vibe back to her appearance

Back