Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test

1. no claim of steel beams melted

2. yes claim of steel being weakened

3. 747 slammed into a building @ over 500mph gutting the building, on top of setting fires, weakening and sagging the beams (like the video says) and with the double whammy of being gutted by an airliner and fires, collapse happens

if this were just fires on 9/11 and no planes, that video would be a good defense... everyone forgets, somehow, there were airplanes flown into buildings at over 500mph

I'm so interested in how @VIBE is gonna respond to this...Lmaoooo...

Reading the article w the posted post from the anonymous author..

the original poster added more information to the discussion thread, including a detailed breakdown of the procedures allegedly used to resuscitate Epstein, which suggest the poster may have been a first responder, medical worker, or otherwise privy to details about efforts to resuscitate the disgraced financier.

F304280B-0FEC-4D84-B885-A77BE73A4BC4.jpeg

and w my wife being an LVN, she confirms that the language used here isn’t from someone who is common like us, this is specifically language EMS, nurses, docs etc use. So it’s fairly obvious based on the posters knowledge of the events happening and the process in which they tried to revive him, that it was more than likely a first responder who is 4chan knowledgeable, as well.

It’s not out of the realm that they break this type of news being on how big it is considering the person.

Every detail is being considered a “see! see! Inside job!!” again, using basic logic and not letting your feelings dictate your mind.

Does anyone here know the mathematical probability of coincidences? You could have better probability for the theory that he was murdered provided that security cameras, short-staffed job, first responders speaking out etc were in fact very rare occurrences. That’s not the case here.

It doesn’t eliminate this being an “inside job”, but it also doesn’t make it so. There’s more evidence that lines up w the story as we are seeing it unfold vs this is some murder cover-up. Until evidence can prove otherwise, these are all assumptions based on what we think happened because of, well, how movies have shaped our minds in how “loose ends” are tied up.

He was supposedly murdered bc he has info on “powerful ppl”, correct?

yet after his death the investigations are continuing... so it defeats the purpose of the whole theory. His death didn’t end anything. There’s still names in books, there’s also supposedly audio and video, to be used by Epstein as blackmail, and supposedly he’s known as a “blackmail master”, even stated within this thread I think...

The powerful ppl aren’t even protected in his death.

yet after his death the investigations are continuing... so it defeats the purpose of the whole theory. His death didn’t end anything. There’s still names in books, there’s also supposedly audio and video, to be used by Epstein as blackmail, and supposedly he’s known as a “blackmail master”, even stated within this thread I think...

Shit, Iono...You're making logical points...

Info is being sought and destroyed.

Loose ends get tied everyday b.

Tweet deleted guys... they’re on to us!

Laugh it up.

i know yall not in here getting shut down by vibe...

he been on one lately.

He's not on shit. Same house mom that would swear to you God didn't exist a year ago goes to church multiple times a week cause his life trash and he needed something to believe in. This shit just doesn't make the cut.

Imma chill.

Laugh it up.

He's not on shit. Same house mom that would swear to you God didn't exist a year ago goes to church multiple times a week cause his life trash and he needed something to believe in. This shit just doesn't make the cut.

Imma chill.

We can do this topic too...

Back