Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
Never heard of this nigga til now but I wish death pon him and anybody else involved in his fuckery

Never heard of this nigga til now but I wish death pon him and anybody else involved in his fuckery
I brought all these fools up in R Kelly threads a while back when I was trying to explain to these clowns that peodphilia is a huge problem but niggas only wanted to focus on R Kelly

I brought all these fools up in R Kelly threads a while back when I was trying to explain to these clowns that peodphilia is a huge problem but niggas only wanted to focus on R Kelly
and like i said....kelz is a reminder to them about some other shit.

niggas dont really want to get rid of this shit...they like wave hoppin.

cuz if they was really bout it.....this should have the same numbers if not more than the kelly and cosby threads.

this shit dwarfs them

and like i said....kelz is a reminder to them about some other shit.

niggas dont really want to get rid of this shit...they like wave hoppin.

cuz if they was really bout it.....this should have the same numbers if not more than the kelly and cosby threads.

this shit dwarfs them
Niggas ....

They only talk about this if they can also shit on Trump, since they hate him. But they dont want to go too deep because dude is connected to Clinton and other Dems too. Our news is fake caring as usual.

He’s probably connected to them and their bosses

Messing with kids is a problem for every race and shit needs to be taken care of ASAP

Last edited:
It's business. These people don't have morals and they looking at it like it's not their family. So if they can do a "favor" for a billionaire to get in close and possibly lead to them doing business down the line. Then so be it is how their looking at it IMO.

People will do damn near anything to get next a person or people who they see as in the upper echelon of the people who run shit.
i get that but this shit goes deep.

like the locals seen him with the girls and they joked about it.
high ranking people protecting him......

and that bitch said that cosby shit was bigger?

nah...they need to speak on this with the same hatred.
a lot of people need to speak on this with the same hatred.

they saying some of these girls was like 13.

1 fucking 3

they said dude was still fucking with them girls right after his sentence and as recent as this year.

what are we really talking about?

bull fucking shit.

this shit is pissing me off.
anyone with daughters should be pissed too.
yall should be more pissed at the people who didnt stop shit like this.

got people even implying he was charging to get access to these girls on some membership shit.

so again i ask...

what are we really talking about?

so these girls had gucci and dior as teens and that shit wasnt strange to the parents?

so parents dont keep track of what they buy?

and how the fuck a teen gone for two days with no check in?

It's the creator who stopped working on the project. Probably got paid. Though not everyone can deal with the subject matter.

A long-in-the-works doc about the billionaire sex offender has been nixed because its filmmaker decided the material is just too gross.

“I began developing the story in 2017 and shopping it around to the various networks. There was very little interest in the subject matter given the fact that Jeffrey Epstein was at that time an unknown player with very little awareness," says Barry Avrich, 56, whose films include Unauthorized: The Harvey Weinstein Project and Filthy Gorgeous: The Bob Guccione Story. His latest — Prosecuting Evil about the life of the last Nuremberg Trial prosecutor — is now streaming on Netflix. "As I began to dig further into the story, the subject matter became more distasteful to me and I honestly felt there wasn’t much of an audience who would be interested in this film. I have since decided to terminate any involvement in this project."

Right in the same story it says Netflix still has a miniseries coming....

Netflix, however, will test that theory; the streamer is producing a four-part docuseries (from Radical Media) that was in production before the latest headlines, based on the 2016 book Filthy Rich: The Billionaire's Sex Scandal — The Shocking True Story of Jeffrey Epstein co-written by James Patterson (who is executive producing), John Connolly and Tim Malloy. "They're well along," says Connolly of the project.

Back