Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Maher Doesn't Think Women Can Rape Men/Boys

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner

Thoughts?

Can women rape men?

Should women who have sex with teenagers get prison time?

Of course they can...it just isn't demonized as much because of the biology of sex between men and women. In normal situations, the male is entering the female. There's a level of submissiveness that must be reached on the part of the woman for this to happen, or it becomes violent. So in the case of an older woman coercing a younger male into sex, she still had to submit and the male has to be somewhat willing for it to work.

This normally isn't the case when a woman is raped. But it doesn't make it any better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes i feel like ive been raped by a woman, but in the end i liked it. I didnt want to bang her. I wasnt doing anything else at the time though. She kept persisting.

:(

Of course women can rape men.

sadly a lot of men don't view it as rape.

I know mad men who lost their virginity to a woman considerably older.
They often think its funny, cool, or "normal"

These male high school kids who be smashin these female teachers get high fives more than anything.

To them, it's a notch on their belts and bragging rights.

I don't know about y'all niggas but I still be waking up with morning wood, so it's def possible.

I think that women that take advantage of and have sex with underage boys, are molesting them, since I think the definition of rape is sexual intercorse with someone's consent and most young boys will gladly dive deep into some older woman's cooch.

It is possible.

I've fucked my ex without his consent. Late nights, early mornings. I mean, he liked it and all but he ain't say I could.

Back