Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Gates and Melinda split after 27 years

I guarantee he ends up with a young Asian chick.

Side note Bill looks like the type of nigga to walk around with a pocket pussy he that wired I can just imagine what he into.

I don't think he cares about pussy period. It's the ability to wield real power and influence for mfs like him. He's one of a handful of people who can change millions of lives if his mood changes and no one can do shit about it.

Folks are going ask though so why not just say it and get it out the way
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting.... It’s our right as American citizens to know everything about celebs’ personal lives.

I’m gonna sue the next famous person who doesn’t give me a detailed explanation for his/her actions.

SMH

$137 billion in high end technology and human lives are about to get resituated. Last time a former richest man in the world got divorced, 2020 happened.

...I mean, smash on Melinda. Her POF account bout to be lit.

She wanted to leave.
Just needed a reason

That check after 7 years of marriage vs. that check after 27 years of marriage

tenor.gif

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting.... It’s our right as American citizens to know everything about celebs’ personal lives.

I’m gonna sue the next famous person who doesn’t give me a detailed explanation for his/her actions.

SMH

This is the same country where people sell and bid on pictures of famous people just walking down the street because the public buys it. Let's not act like one of the richest people on the planet getting divorced won't draw interest

told my wife that shit annoyed the hell out of me. After 50, that's it. don't matter what we do, why bother breaking up?

I don't know them well enough to say this but I feel like this a solitary divorce. I can't picture either of them remarring at this point. maybe one of them is gay/trans and didn't want to live a lie anymore. or maybe they been done and stayed together for the image. either way, I just don't want to hear any bullshit in the next year.

Allegedly Bill cheated some 20 years ago and she found out.

If that's true, she's naive if she believes that's the only time it happened.

Then again, maybe she isn't.

Meaning, she might actually be divorcing him because she knows that...........if he cheated once...........he's probably cheated more than once.

Back