Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Gates and Melinda split after 27 years

This is the woman Gates allegedly cheated with. It was allegedly done before he got married. Apparently he sought her approval to marry and a few years later joked about going to play putt-putt on his private jet.

Dude cheated down tho:

Ann_Winblad_2008.jpg

This was her in the 90s

42567004-9541957-Ann_was_reportedly_more_ready_for_marriage_than_Bill_as_he_worke-a-4_1620150419161.jpg

Ok.......it makes sense now.

Melinda's not just mad that he cheated.

She's mad that he cheated with someone that looks like her.

She'd probably understand if he got with a model-type chick or something..........but not a woman who looks worse than her.

so him and his wife had an agreement that he could be with another woman and smash... so his wife consented because she wanted to stick around for his $$$... I’m not seeing the issue? While it’s not my cup of tea and I don’t like that situation, it’s an agreement she gave into for exchange of her piece of the pie... as he did his. Now we gotta hear everyone turn Bill into some villain. Adults did adult things and agreed and now wanna part ways. Good for them.

So she knew about them hanging out but only after it went public she started looking into lawyers?

yeeeeaaaaaa

Back