Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

The crazy high number of women who say they were raped by him is proof.
I never said that but yes a number of people sayin' the same person did the same thing to them is evidence.
smdh

What proof would satisfy you?
how about we start with a fair trial.
i aint got shit to say if the trial was fair an hes found guilty. i wont say shit.

but none of that matters. hes in jail now.
but they letting out violent rapist and hold a old ass man in jail?

lets just agree to disagree.

smdh

how about we start with a fair trial.
i aint got shit to say if the trial was fair an hes found guilty. i wont say shit.

but none of that matters. hes in jail now.
but they letting out violent rapist and hold a old ass man in jail?

lets just agree to disagree.

Do you not consider multiple people tellin' the same story to be evidence?

In this hypothetical fair trial where Cosby is guilty and you're on the jury, what evidence was shown that convinced you?

What's the connection between this sicko and Cosby? That they both committed sex crimes? Then why the focus on Cosby, why not ask for all rapists to be released?

Do you not consider multiple people tellin' the same story to be evidence?

In this hypothetical fair trial where Cosby is guilty and you're on the jury, what evidence was shown that convinced you?

What's the connection between this sicko and Cosby? That they both committed sex crimes? Then why the focus on Cosby, why not ask for all rapists to be released?
you really dont want to do this again.
nothing i say will convince you otherwise.

so like i said....lets agree to disagree.

Child rapist ordered released to keep him safe from coronavirus

A Massachusetts man convicted of repeatedly raping a 12-year-old boy was ordered released from jail Friday — because he suffers from health conditions that can make him vulnerable to coronavirus, according to new reports.
Glenn Christie, 54, who uses a wheelchair, was ordered released from the Massachusetts Treatment Center by Superior Court Judge Heidi Brieger, WBUR reported. One of the conditions is that Christie tests negative for COVID-19, the station reported.
Christie was convicted of child rape and indecent assault on a child under 14 and was being held for violating his probation conditions, according to the report.

Lol @ number of women being proof

thats 2nd grade logic and it’s expected from women, logic aint their first tool

solid niggas (male or female) who stand on business watched them go around the law to put Cosby down. so be clear we dnt care whether he did or didn’t, we annoyed niggas let them do it dirty and don’t understand you can’t be on personal fuck shot at the cost of others

they went around the law nigga and niggas so worried about him getting his, youd let it walk at the expense of everybody. Hoe shit

Three convicted child rapists released from N.Y. prison during coronavirus outbreak: Report

New York’s Monroe County has released from prison eight registered sex offenders — including three convicted of child rape
— to stop the spread of the coronavirus, according to a report Tuesday.
The released inmates were registered as Level 3 sex offenders, meaning they have been deemed by a court as most likely to re-offend, reported WIVB News in Buffalo, New York.

Monroe County released more than 50 prisoners on Saturday to prevent a coronavirus outbreak among the prison population.

Prisons across the country are releasing low-level offenders and vulnerable inmates fearing widespread infection among inmates and staff.
The inmates are said to be staying at a Holiday Inn Express in Greece, New York, according to WIVB.

Lol @ number of women being proof

thats 2nd grade logic and it’s expected from women, logic aint their first tool

solid niggas (male or female) who stand on business watched them go around the law to put Cosby down. so be clear we dnt care whether he did or didn’t, we annoyed niggas let them do it dirty and don’t understand you can’t be on personal fuck shot at the cost of others

they went around the law nigga and niggas so worried about him getting his, youd let it walk at the expense of everybody. Hoe shit

Proof/evidence doesn't mean 100% they did it.

You don't care whether he's a rapist or not, cool. I don't agree to disagree but there's no point continuin'. Good day.

I asked very simple questions. They don't need to have long answers.
man. made my points long ago in this thread.

at the end of the day......you and people like this keep saying im defending rapists and looking at him like a father or some shit. thats nonesense.

bruh.......people are saying his money didnt protect him, his status didnt protect him and be on some see see type time.
some ole ...see you not better than us shit.

smdh

my stance in this matter and others like this......is they the white people , the system or whoever.....they are skating past the law to go after people now. this is like saying leave that dead nigger in the street to let them know they are not safe.
this is clearly what you are seeing but people only see...he talked down to us, and 70 women said he raped them, so hes guilty.

you see this one way.......your way. thats fine.

i see this as ....this is not good for any black man for quite a few reasons and not good for black people for other reasons.

but lets just keep it very surface.
seems like no one ever wants to go deep than that.
but me, i actually went and read most of the ladies stories. what was said dont matter now...because justice was served right?

so again ....lets agree to disagree.

man. made my points long ago in this thread.

at the end of the day......you and people like this keep saying im defending rapists and looking at him like a father or some shit. thats nonesense.

bruh.......people are saying his money didnt protect him, his status didnt protect him and be on some see see type time.
some ole ...see you not better than us shit.

smdh

my stance in this matter and others like this......is they the white people , the system or whoever.....they are skating past the law to go after people now. this is like saying leave that dead nigger in the street to let them know they are not safe.
this is clearly what you are seeing but people only see...he talked down to us, and 70 women said he raped them, so hes guilty.

you see this one way.......your way. thats fine.

i see this as ....this is not good for any black man for quite a few reasons and not good for black people for other reasons.

but lets just keep it very surface.
seems like no one ever wants to go deep than that.
but me, i actually went and read most of the ladies stories. what was said dont matter now...because justice was served right?

so again ....lets agree to disagree.

Mate again I asked simple questions.

What evidence could be presented that would convince you he is a rapist.

If you don't care if he raped those women or not, that's fair. Say so.

Cosby the rapists arrest has no bearin' on black people. Its nuff niggas in prison for no reason and he is not one of them.

Mate again I asked simple questions.

What evidence could be presented that would convince you he is a rapist.

If you don't care if he raped those women or not, that's fair. Say so.

Cosby the rapists arrest has no bearin' on black people. Its nuff niggas in prison for no reason and he is not one of them.
ok cool.

stay hopeful

The crazy high number of women who say they were raped by him is proof.

Ironically, that should tell you something right there.

All those women who accused him of rape..........yet, in order to convict him, they had to re-open a case(which had sealed records).......that had already been settled out of court???

All those numerous accusations, but that's the only case they could convict him of???

With the alleged victim being white on top of that???

That doesn't seem the least bit suspect to you bruh???

Really???

I don't know man gif.gif

Ironically, that should tell you something right there.

All those women who accused him of rape..........yet, in order to convict him, they had to re-open a case(which had sealed records).......that had already been settled out of court???

All those numerous accusations, but that's the only case they could convict him of???

With the alleged victim being white on top of that???

That doesn't seem the least bit suspect to you bruh???

Really???

View attachment 266714

I don't agree with your characterisation of events.

The case you're referrin' to was civil, not criminal. The criminal charges didn't stick at the time. More evidence came to light, there was a criminal trial and he was found guilty. I mean I didn't follow this in as much detail as you guys did but that is what happened right?

Why does it matter that she was the one that stuck? So if he was found guilty of rapin' one of the many black women who has accused him, it wouldn't be as suspect?

Back