Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

what do you mean?
They're handing out "researchable facts" in such a way, to paint a particular picture. Instead of just handing out all the facts and letting the reader paint their own image. Which is funny because, at the beginning of the video, it was complaining the media is wrong for doing this.

They're handing out "researchable facts" in such a way, to paint a particular picture. Instead of just handing out all the facts and letting the reader paint their own image. Which is funny because, at the beginning of the video, it was complaining the media is wrong for doing this.
There’s nothing wrong with pointing out the bs and giving them a taste of their medicine while defending Cosby. They made documentaries called the case against Cosby, where’s the case against Weinstein documentary? But in that video the guy wasn’t doing anything but presenting facts, how else should he present facts?

but can it be considered balancing?

I'm going to write Bill a letter of support and tell him to keep his head up. Camille should keep Bill's books flush with money.

You overestimate them.

Seriously niggas defendin' Pill are on some joke ting. Why not Jay? Or Dre? Or Will Smith? Why fuckin' Bill Cosby in 2018. Seriously man
heres the thing.

i can see a criminal do some shit to someone and get away with it.
but if i see that same criminal being harassed by police for something he didnt do....i will be on the side of the criminal.
i can separate something being wrong from the person.

there is a time and place to be mad at someone and stand by someone.

you may not like him. but can you say why you dont?
and if you dont like him, does that make him guilty of something?

did you read the transcripts of the trial?

where is the proof he raped the women?

because he said he bought drugs to give to them?
because he settled out of court?
because it was 70?

i wont say hes guilty until i have proof. then and only then will i say hes guilty.

i dont ride waves and public opinion means nothing.

crazy that black men think the system is working right in this case.

all i ask for is unbiased proof.

heres the thing.

i can see a criminal do some shit to someone and get away with it.
but if i see that same criminal being harassed by police for something he didnt do....i will be on the side of the criminal.
i can separate something being wrong from the person.

there is a time and place to be mad at someone and stand by someone.

you may not like him. but can you say why you dont?
and if you dont like him, does that make him guilty of something?

did you read the transcripts of the trial?

where is the proof he raped the women?

because he said he bought drugs to give to them?
because he settled out of court?
because it was 70?

i wont say hes guilty until i have proof. then and only then will i say hes guilty.

i dont ride waves and public opinion means nothing.

crazy that black men think the system is working right in this case.

all i ask for is unbiased proof.

Cosby not my dad like a lotta you niggas and I have no reason to dislike him so I'm unbiased.

This same line again about proof. We've been over this a billion times, the type of proof you would deem sufficient does not exist. It never exists in rape cases.

The crazy high number of women who say they were raped by him is proof.

Last edited:
Cosby not my dad like a lotta you niggas and I have no reason to dislike him so I'm unbiased.

This same line again about proof. We've been over this a billion times, you type of proof you would deem sufficient does not exist. It never exists in rape cases.

The crazy high number of women who say they were raped by him is proof.
ok.......so if enough people say it.....then its true.

cool.

Back