Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Bunk-McNulty.gif

Folks rooting for Cosby, gtfoh. Not everything is a black vs the world stance. Hopefully he can come to peace with his past actions in a quiet cell.

I'm not saying dude ain't guilty but I refuse to sit here and celebrate and act like he's the first or only one that did that shit. A shitload of people are guilty of the same shit and are roaming the streets free.

World wide news with a black man at the center of it. The whole fucking thing reeks.

Donald Trump is just as guilty and that fool is the president. lol and smh.

Folks rooting for Cosby, gtfoh. Not everything is a black vs the world stance. Hopefully he can come to peace with his past actions in a quiet cell.
you bout to get this fade......

did he touch you nigga?

you ready for this?

I'm not saying dude ain't guilty but I refuse to sit here and celebrate and act like he's the first or only one that did that shit. A shitload of people are guilty of the same shit and are roaming the streets free.

World wide news with a black man at the center of it. The whole fucking thing reeks.

Donald Trump is just as guilty and that fool is the president. lol and smh.

just because Trump is walking free doesn’t mean Cosby shouldn’t be in jail

I get your argument though. I don’t think Cosby is innocent and therefore he should be punished. but my nigga senses are telling me they’re making an example out of him

so my instincts tell me to defend him, even though I don’t think he deserves it

Back