Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

i have constantly said i support black women. and i would only support black women.

this is what happens when you come in the middle of the convo.

like frfr.....what happened to your freind is a bad thing..terrible and i hope she got closure....but i have a family connection to a white person raping a woman in my family,.
the consequence of his actions.....oh well. no trial, jno closure ..no nothing. this was at a time when black women were looked at like the white mans fun.

so tell me why should i care for a white women who said she was raped?
maybe i would have a twitch of care if it was a brutal rape...but drug heads? nah im cool.

you go ahead and care for them. give more resources and time to them.

and call it a fucked up attempt of vengeance if you want.. but you cant speak for what someone has lived.

you call it vengeance...i call it karma
so do we need to talk about if karma is real?

the same wtih the drug "epidemic"
when it was us....we were animals and we should be taken advantage of...

but its them now.....now its a problem. lets legalize weed and open drug rehabs and force pharma to clean this shit up....
but me...im laughing my ass off at all the white people now complaining about drugs effecting their kids....

but guess what.

where their parents not laughing at our families in the 80 to now?

why should i care about them, now? fuck em
so again
you call it sick vengence.....i call it karma

And this is what happens when you don't comprehend well. I never once said to not care is foul. I said offering excuses as some sort of attempt at solidarity was. There's a difference in not caring about something vs actively trying to excuse it which is what you admitted you were doing. I don't give a flying fuck about most human beings in general but I'm not going to actively offer excuses or try to offer defense for something like being raped.

And this is what happens when you don't comprehend well. I never once said to not care is foul. I said offering excuses as some sort of attempt at solidarity was. There's a difference in not caring about something vs actively trying to excuse it which is what you admitted you were doing. I don't give a flying fuck about most human beings in general but I'm not going to actively offer excuses or try to offer defense for something like being raped.
smdh

now i see why you dont understand shit.....you just angry for nothing.

but not gonna care about white chicks.....and it dont matter.

but go after rkelly after he was found not guilty?

yet...women was raped as recent as ..well recently.

so we wanna go back in history now?

as much as i hate rkelly and his fucked up ways.....didnt the system work when it let him off but convicted bill?

or is it the system is only broke when it doesnt work in the favor of the angry mob?

ok...so lets say he appeals and wins......but this lady would still want him raped?

why is it ok for her to say?

as much as i hate rkelly and his fucked up ways.....didnt the system work when it let him off but convicted bill?

or is it the system is only broke when it doesnt work in the favor of the angry mob?

This is a bunch of rambling nonsense...and once again you can not care...that's fine. But that's not what you said you were doing. You in your own words were actively excusing rape .

race plays a factor in the conviction of the raper and the raped.

if you want to try to act like it doesnt.....again ....you niggas are the problem.

and both of yall are still missing the point.

1 person has all the support
and the other has herself and family.

yet...if i stand behind the person with hardly no support and say fuck the person with all the support.....

you know something.

yall nigga get what im saying.
you both can have that weez a group shit......then be all hurt when you find out you black and alone.

you can have your white devil spawn and their lies.

keep forgiving them...as they throw you and yours to the wolves.

smdh

This the stupid shit here. Bruh nobody is sayong dont support black women or saying you have to support white women we all know we not on the same side. But saying fuck this victim because they got support is fine if you want too. But dont make it seem like putting race first to do it. Nobody forgiving them but you.

So do black women matter or not. I mean r kelly victims were black girls.

Harvey weinstein told bitches to suck his dick/give up pussy for movie roles

Cosby drugged bitches n fucked them while they were out

Both creep shit

So do black women matter or not. I mean r kelly victims were black girls.
nigga......get your head out your ass.

you know what im saying and stop trying to change shit just to say shit.

aint got shit to do with black girls....this got something to do with the system they were just celebrating...but only when it fits their narative.

i dont give a shit about rkelly. but the system let him off. the same system the convicted cosby.....so what are they trying to do?

cause if its get all the abusers.....arent we skipping quite a few?

Back