Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

I think it was his deposition, really. Mr. Cosby admitted to giving these Quaaludes to women, young women, in order to have sex with them," Snyder said of a deposition that was part of a civil case brought by accuser Andrea Constand.

Snyder said that he had no doubt the jury made the right decision in convicting Cosby Thursday on three counts of aggravated indecent assault.

interesting video
sis goes the f off

@BlackRain @HellCzar

i guess im not the only callous person.

let ya friend listen to this mr rain.

The language was seriously strong but I agree with the sister. Why was it soooo important to use Bill Cosby as an example? Why not use one of the more recent sexual harassment violaters instead of somebody whose case was decades old? They had to go waaay back to find a black perpetrator. Plenty of recent white ones around with fresh memories for a jury. We need to support our black men just like they need to support us. We are all we have, why can't people see this?

The language was seriously strong but I agree with the sister. Why was it soooo important to use Bill Cosby as an example? Why not use one of the more recent sexual harassment violaters instead of somebody whose case was decades old? They had to go waaay back to find a black perpetrator. Plenty of recent white ones around with fresh memories for a jury. We need to support our black men just like they need to support us. We are all we have, why can't people see this?
well according to a few guys on here...only supporting black women is dumb as fuck and not caring about white women abuse victims is dumb as fuck.

because we should all be anti rape

LLS Faison Love is a wild nigga
photo%2B1-91.PNG

funny but plenty of women who i was speaking with agree with me.

callous?

please......like i said....i dont give a fuck about the rape of white women....black women need our support.

but i guess you and her missed that point.

You didn't just say you were supporting black women. You flat out said you were excusing the rape of white women solely because they were white. That's not support...that's a fucked up attempt at vengeance

well according to a few guys on here...only supporting black women is dumb as fuck and not caring about white women abuse victims is dumb as fuck.

because we should all be anti rape

Yeah that's not what was said at all...nice to see you haven't lost your touch at making up shit

You didn't just say you were supporting black women. You flat out said you were excusing the rape of white women solely because they were white. That's not support...that's a fucked up attempt at vengeance
i have constantly said i support black women. and i would only support black women.

this is what happens when you come in the middle of the convo.

like frfr.....what happened to your freind is a bad thing..terrible and i hope she got closure....but i have a family connection to a white person raping a woman in my family,.
the consequence of his actions.....oh well. no trial, jno closure ..no nothing. this was at a time when black women were looked at like the white mans fun.

so tell me why should i care for a white women who said she was raped?
maybe i would have a twitch of care if it was a brutal rape...but drug heads? nah im cool.

you go ahead and care for them. give more resources and time to them.

and call it a fucked up attempt of vengeance if you want.. but you cant speak for what someone has lived.

you call it vengeance...i call it karma
so do we need to talk about if karma is real?

the same wtih the drug "epidemic"
when it was us....we were animals and we should be taken advantage of...

but its them now.....now its a problem. lets legalize weed and open drug rehabs and force pharma to clean this shit up....
but me...im laughing my ass off at all the white people now complaining about drugs effecting their kids....

but guess what.

where their parents not laughing at our families in the 80 to now?

why should i care about them, now? fuck em
so again
you call it sick vengence.....i call it karma

Pops finally looks old for real

he been young old for like 40 years on some morgan freeman shit

So now instead of turning their attention on Weinstein they’re now focusing on R Kelly. I’ll help these white folks get R Kelly when they go after Weinstein and these other white males.

Back