Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Not one black woman was put on the witness stand. They chose a well known racist junkie (Janice Dickenson) over any woman of color. What does that tell you?

Janice Dickenson is one of the last thots that need to be screaming about rape. That extreme thot was whoring all over the industry in her heyday

Well then there’s only one reason why this is happening... and why shouldn’t Weinstein not be on trial in your opinion?

Find where I said Weinstein shouldn't be on trial? You won't because I never said nor implied anything close to that. Thats something people defending Cosby have injected when nobody has said that. Not only should Weinstein be on trial but also it needs to be found out Why the police investigation into him stopped and also why the people he hired to intimidate women who complained about him. All that shit needs to be made public and if possible legally dealt with.

Find where I said Weinstein shouldn't be on trial? You won't because I never said nor implied anything close to that. Thats something people defending Cosby have injected when nobody has said that. Not only should Weinstein be on trial but also it needs to be found out Why the police investigation into him stopped and also why the people he hired to intimidate women who complained about him. All that shit needs to be made public and if possible legally dealt with.

Ok. Why do you think Weinstein's investigation stopped? What was so special about him hmmm?

You said just because one guy doesn’t go on trial it doesn’t mean that another guy shouldn’t or something to that effect. Weinstein ain’t going to trial because he bought off prosecutors and judges who won’t try him.

This is a fucked up attempt at some sort of solidarity. You really think black women who've been raped and sexually assaulted will feel good that you are trying to excuse the potential rape of a woman because she's white? Nothing about that makes sense
i feel my own way.....i am not trying to get a raped woman to under this...but i feel how i feel.

It don’t matter what color his accusers are, if Cosby did it and there is sufficient proof and evidence then lock him up. But with no evidence besides accusations I’m supposed to take their side because they’re black?

Aint it strange tho one of Cosbys gripes against us was that black folks blane racism for everything. But look at yall blaming racism for his downfall. Yall crazy caping for this nigga.

Aint it strange tho one of Cosbys gripes against us was that black folks blane racism for everything. But look at yall blaming racism for his downfall. Yall crazy caping for this nigga.
Because racism played a part? Calling it what it is, is caping now?

Ok. Why do you think Weinstein's investigation stopped? What was so special about him hmmm?

Did you miss the part where I said that should be investigated and brought to light too? You keep making up shit that is not being said to defend Cosby. Not one single person is saying the shit you are accusing them

You said just because one guy doesn’t go on trial it doesn’t mean that another guy shouldn’t or something to that effect. Weinstein ain’t going to trial because he bought off prosecutors and judges who won’t try him.

I said simply because one person seemingly gets away with a crime doesn't mean that nobody else should ever be prosecuted for that same act. That is not me saying its ok or good that Weinstein hasn't been arrested and charged. Its literally saying the opposite.

Did you miss the part where I said that should be investigated and brought to light too? You keep making up shit that is not being said to defend Cosby. Not one single person is saying the shit you are accusing them

We all agree Weinstein should be investigated. My question was why do you think he isn't being investigated? Just an opinion question.

I said simply because one person seemingly gets away with a crime doesn't mean that nobody else should ever be prosecuted for that same act. That is not me saying its ok or good that Weinstein hasn't been arrested and charged. Its literally saying the opposite.
No one would disagree with the bold for the most part. And you definitely didn’t say that Weinstein not being charged is a good thing. So how does this relate to Cosby?

Back