Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby’s first interview since being locked up

A video of him committing the crime is proof that he did the crime or no?

Yes. But is that what I asked you, fam?

Just answer the question. I'll ask it again, this time with the operative part bolded for emphasis...to avoid confusion. Ready?

...here goes

What sort of evidence wold you find sufficient, besides a videotape of the rape? Rather, videotapes of the rapes.

Yes. But is that what I asked you, fam?

Just answer the question. I'll ask it again, this time with the operative part bolded for emphasis...to avoid confusion. Ready?

...here goes

What sort of evidence wold you find sufficient, besides a videotape of the rape? Rather, videotapes of the rapes.
No amount of snarkiness will work on me bro. You got your answer already. I’m asking for evidence so ANY evidence will suffice. I’m sorry if that is not the answer you’re looking for or you’re just trying to argue.

No amount of snarkiness will work on me bro. You got your answer already. I’m asking for evidence so ANY evidence will suffice. I’m sorry if that is not the answer you’re looking for or you’re just trying to argue.

I don't even know what any of that has to do with my question. It's a simple one. I asked for something besides videotape...you said videotape. Lol. If you don't wanna answer it or can't answer it, that's fine. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. God bless.

I don't even know what any of that has to do with my question. It's a simple one. I asked for something besides videotape...you said videotape. Lol. If you don't wanna answer it or can't answer it, that's fine. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. God bless.
What do you think is evidence besides video? Likewise to you as well.

But if you would’ve told me 30 years ago, that I would be this boring stay-at-home house dad, and Bill Cosby would be in jail, even I would’ve took that bet,” Murphy said Saturday. He switched to a Cosby impression. “‘Who is America’s Dad now?'”

Those “disparaging” remarks are really nothing new. When accepting the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2015, Murphy knocked Cosby for the sexual abuse allegations.

For the sake of context, Chappelle and Rock have stories about meeting Murphy when they were up-and-coming comedians. In both tales, they describe him as as being very supportive. Even before the sexual abuse allegations, however, Murphy didn’t publicly show that much respect to Cosby, who was long an elder statesman of comedy. Murphy famously knocked Cosby in the 1987 comedy special Raw, telling a story in which Cosby chastised him for his vulgar material.

I'm against rape and sexual harassment in all shapes and form.

But I'm still not believing these Cosby allegations. And I hate the dude.

With the history of how white women been used to claim false rape on black men.
Cosby admitted to drugging women. That's why he in jail for that one woman who reported him right after he drugged her. Admitting to giving women quualudes after they said he drugged them is self incriminating. People keep ignoring that fact for some reason.

some celebs dont seem to understand that different generations will do things their own way. cosby been needed to ride off into the sunset and give ppl space to grow and do things their way. even what i was a kid and had every adult trying to force him down your throat as a role model i wasn't having it. if he would own up to all the crap he did i would have a little bit of respect for him. humans like cosby that try to push that flawless image while u doing more dirt then ppl u are bad mouthing smh. bottom line is black ppl need to stop falling for (do as i say not as i do) human

Last edited:
Cosby admitted to drugging women. That's why he in jail for that one woman who reported him right after he drugged her. Admitting to giving women quualudes after they said he drugged them is self incriminating. People keep ignoring that fact for some reason.
Fam these chicks came through to my crib I provided the smoke....they smoked it had a good time yada yada yada.....if they in 20 yrs decide to state that I drugged them...I ain’t gonna deny it

Btw .Quaaludes were just the drug of choice back then

Fam these chicks came through to my crib I provided the smoke....they smoked it had a good time yada yada yada.....if they in 20 yrs decide to state that I drugged them...I ain’t gonna deny it

Btw .Quaaludes were just the drug of choice back then
all im saying is keep it real, if he wasnt always trying to push that goody 2 shoes image i doubt this would happen to him

was he druggin them unknowingly or did he give them drugs & they took them willingly?

Where there's smoke there's fire.

If 66 black people accused Tom Brady of calling them niggers, would you start to question whether or not he's a racist or would you be like "Nah, Tom Brady loves the Blacks."

No, a lot of accusers doesn't automatically means someone is guilty, but unless you have proof its some coordinated attempt to take someone down, it probably does suggest a pattern of improper behavior at the very least.
I've said before....it's whole nations who hate black people and think we all are the worse people.
Does that make it true.

I've said before....it's whole nations who hate black people and think we all are the worse people.
Does that make it true.

There is a big difference between people who know nothing about black people being influenced by the common portrayals of black people and women lying about being sexually assaulted.

There is a big difference between people who know nothing about black people being influenced by the common portrayals of black people and women lying about being sexually assaulted.
But those who lie are believed because of people who don't know us or like us.

Back