Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby’s first interview since being locked up

Proof don't matter. Gotta remember folks actually said on the IC that just because of the number women they believed Cosby was guilty even with no proof.

Fuck proof if enough people say you did something even with no proof that means
giphy.gif

But let that same thing happen with a male loved one of their with even more women they will say with no proof they not guilty

Where there's smoke there's fire.

If 66 black people accused Tom Brady of calling them niggers, would you start to question whether or not he's a racist or would you be like "Nah, Tom Brady loves the Blacks."

No, a lot of accusers doesn't automatically means someone is guilty, but unless you have proof its some coordinated attempt to take someone down, it probably does suggest a pattern of improper behavior at the very least.

If 66 black people accused Tom Brady of calling them niggers, would you start to question whether or not he's a racist or would you be like "Nah, Tom Brady loves the Blacks."

No, a lot of accusers doesn't automatically means someone is guilty, but unless you have proof its some coordinated attempt to take someone down, it probably does suggest a pattern of improper behavior at the very least.

To the bold as Joe Buddens said "or it could just be a cigarette"

No I would question if Brady was racist and just cause I wouldn't question if he racist doesn't mean I would even contemplate that he loves black people either. Skipped a lot space in between to get that far.

Everything is just accusations and he said she said shit unless someone can prove what they saying.

I never said Cosby didn't do it. I just said based off what I've seen and read I will never say he a sexual predator.

With everything said the bold underlined is all that matters.

I respect him for standing up for what he believe in, I wouldn’t confess to some shit I didn’t do either.. I’m from Pennsylvania and been through the Pennsylvania prison system, even if he changed his tune and admitted to whatever he was charged with, the parole board is not obligated to grant him parole... If anything they would attempt to humiliate him by releasing the video/audio of him confessing and begging to be let out of jail ..

Wow what the fuck am I reading

Nigga anybody who openly supports Woody Allen catches slander anytime it's brought up. The damn internet is shitting on Scarlett Johansson right now over Woody Allen
And? That doesn't negate what i said at all. He was still allowed to function and be Woody Allen all those years while grooming his daughter. He wasn't blackballed or hindered in any way... that's called a pass

Back