Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby’s first interview since being locked up

Proof don't matter. Gotta remember folks actually said on the IC that just because of the number women they believed Cosby was guilty even with no proof.

Fuck proof if enough people say you did something even with no proof that means
giphy.gif

But let that same thing happen with a male loved one of their with even more women they will say with no proof they not guilty

IDC what no one says I STILL FUCK WITH BILL COSBY ...say his name yall...
also say her name...Sandra Bland AINT FORGOTTEN NEITHER

I feel Cosby and for the most part I always did. He came to my old high school back in 04 and I agreed with a lot, not all, of the things he said and that's ok. There should always be some space for disagreement.

I think Cosby messed up by allowing himself to be used. Bill is a very intelligent man and somewhere along the line he allowed himself to be used as a weapon against the people he claims to love. For a good year or so during the early 2000s he willingly allowed himself to be used as the Fox News little black sambo. Cosby was too smart to pretend that he didn't know what was going on. Sean Hannity had him on his show damn near every day for a while. Cosby only had one job on Fox news and that was to say all of the racist things that white people on the network felt that they couldn't. They embraced Cosby for that reason and that reason only. Again Bill Cosby is too smart of a man to claim he didn't know that he was being used. He knew what those racist right wing cacs were doing and he knowingly went along with it. And as soon as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Fox news and white amerikkka were done with him they threw his ass away. He shucked and jived for them them and after they used him up and even white folks got tired of listening to him they threw him away and found a bunch of new niggas to take his place(Bill Clark, Ben Carson, Kanye, etc).

Bill allowed himself to played by the worst and most racist elements of our society. He knew better. And for that he must be held accountable.

And ftr no one who has admitted to possessing and doing drugs is any position to criticize anyone else for selling drugs. He sounds like the typical holier than thouh church going Christian hypocrite with that bullshit. Miss me with that shit Bill.

Last edited:
Back