Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big L movie/biopic - 'Put It On'...

Just seen its in the works on IG...

I think this could be a really good movie, even if people/younger generations arnt that familiar with him or his music...

But I think his life story alone could make for really dope movie for the big screen if done right...

I always found children portraying their parents kinda weird. Like, how do they get into character to do a romantic scene with someone playing their mother/father?

Anyways, definitely hype for this. I don't know too much about Big L other than his music, and from the looks of the audition it seems like they're trying to stay true to the source material so I know I'll learn a lot from watching it. Hope they get into the details on how his boy set him up.

I always found children portraying their parents kinda weird. Like, how do they get into character to do a romantic scene with someone playing their mother/father?

Anyways, definitely hype for this. I don't know too much about Big L other than his music, and from the looks of the audition it seems like they're trying to stay true to the source material so I know I'll learn a lot from watching it. Hope they get into the details on how his boy set him up.

Lol I never thought of that, do they even need to though??? I mean Cube's son didnt need to did he???

By the looks of it they seem to be doing it right and have the support of the right people... Like @Lou Cypher says though, I hope they have a good budget...

Wonder who they gonna get to play tha memebers of tha D.I.T.C. ...I just hope they do this shit right man!! This could open tha door for so many rapper bios from MC’s from that era...JUST DO IT RIGHT!! lol

Looking forward to this. Could be dope if they have a decent budget. I’d like to see biopics for the following MCs (probably won’t happen).

Slick Rick
Nas
E-40
Too $hort
Geto Boys

Looking forward to this. Could be dope if they have a decent budget. I’d like to see biopics for the following MCs (probably won’t happen).

Slick Rick
Nas
E-40
Too $hort
Geto Boys

An E40 or Too Short one would be dope, the way they had to hustle their way into rap I believe selling tapes outta their trunks, I think a 40 one would be especially dope, didnt he sell something like 100k or more tapes outta the trunk of his car???

A Master P one would be crazy too, again I think they would need a big budget though and have to it done right or it would end up wack like the 2Pac one, imo that was like having a sketch/parody for each scene...

Last edited:
Back