Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
Actually u right idk what song I just heard in the whip I literally clicked the song title and let it ride lol my bad

Whatever it was he was still "coming dineeeeeeeee pushing slabs on vouges" if KRIT not trying to be a Texas rapper or Pimp C 2 then it usually some good shit.

Last edited:
That Krit track over 93 til Infinity was my shit, my fav Krit track to this day is The Vent, shit hit hard when it dropped and I was going thru shit so it was like somebody talking to me. Will always put that in my top 20.

thats love in TX and Cali w/ multiple shows

i didnt even know they fucked w/ him that tough out west

looks like im in the house of blues again

thats love in TX and Cali w/ multiple shows

i didnt even know they fucked w/ him that tough out west

looks like im in the house of blues again
You coming to the H ?

I have my reminder set for tomorrow. I've been wanting to go to a show and always miss it?

You coming to the H ?

I have my reminder set for tomorrow. I've been wanting to go to a show and always miss it?

nah, you know we fuck w/ New Orleans

even tho he always has his special guests in the cities where they're from

I guess it would depend on who's on this album

I know the last one NC got Jill Scott, H town got Bun , im sure ATL got to see Cee-Lo and TI

aint nothing like the whole function randomly hittin the nolia clap to a krit beat tho

its like every show has its own little touch

im just mad I bought a medium shirt for HITC

too fat for that mf now, ima just head wrap that thang

which would be more than that waste of bandwidth that your gawd Future just dropped

but, i'ma chill

Every Future album is plat or gold and he has multiple classics under his belt.

Future>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Krit

Back