Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Niggas really got butt hurt over this post? lmaooo

Enjoy your trash, I'm out!

shit trips me out too honestly

you adamant about future, but two thumbs down on Krit???

we need a bottle and a jam session to change this niggas mind

Goldie confused like we supposed to give him GOATs for shittin on krit in a krit thread

Just take your WACKs and keep it steppin

:niggawhat:

@JUDAH just came in the Future thread talking shit I lol'd it cuz it's funny and kept it moving. Yall niggas be getting emotional and shit lol I'll fall back tho

@JUDAH just came in the Future thread talking shit I lol'd it cuz it's funny and kept it moving. Yall niggas be getting emotional and shit lol I'll fall back tho

that Future EP deserves all the hate it can get. That shit was dookie bruh

this shit right here is different

I'll be honest I'm a Krit fan but I can also understand when people say he is boring. First mixtape will forever be my shit but I do get sleepy vibes with most the other stuff even when I do like it. My bro calls him a nostalgic rapper which I get the vibe as well but nonetheless he does got some dope shit.

to me he's like a positive/uplifting rapper without being corny

you can listen to him when you mad, sad, broke, stressed, whatever....and feel better

he aint gone stunt on you or have you thinking about evil shit

yet it still jams, its still country, its still hard, its still hip hop

me and one of my bros dont talk all the time...but when krit drops, we link up and just run that shit

i always think about family and just being in the most organic form when im on krit

you just wanna be back at granny's with all your cousins, ashy and happy as fuck.....could just be me tho

to me he's like a positive/uplifting rapper without being corny

you can listen to him when you mad, sad, broke, stressed, whatever....and feel better

he aint gone stunt on you or have you thinking about evil shit

yet it still jams, its still country, its still hard, its still hip hop

me and one of my bros dont talk all the time...but when krit drops, we link up and just run that shit

i always think about family and just being in the most organic form when im on krit

you just wanna be back at granny's with all your cousins, ashy and happy as fuck.....could just be me tho
Thats exactly why I love Krits early work expecially the first tape captures that good soulful music. But all the Texas 05 raps just the boring stuff and the nostalgic rap part I'm talking about. Like I just peeped the new single to this and guess what same ol' "swanging banging Texas screw" shit.

Back