Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Draco/Big Soulja G checks the cast of Everyday Struggle "Stop All This Cappin On My F#Ckin Name”

That’s why you don’t put your name on anything. When people find out you’re involved in something now they want to hate. And even go as far as to sabotage it.
Or be smart enough to get beta testers before you pit your name on it

To be honest, I believe the 'he's black in business so you should support him' is a crazy low standard. My understandin' of his gaming ventures are that nuff of them are bootlegs or made for the purpose of bootleggin'. not that I have an issue, but there's nothin' special or innovative about that and I don't think we should pretend there is because Soulja is black

'you love the people at Nintendo and Microsoft' LOL smh like he's providin' the same level of quality. If you tryna say niggas should be on Tidal rather than Spotify, that's fair enough. But Soulja's shit is no comparison with the established gamin' guys.

Man this is not going well for bruh.
Nintendo shut him down. Made him pull the console.

And his site been hacked.

Smdh

And I just saw his interview with ak.

Nah ....I tried to give him a chance...after that...I can't.

Dude supposed to have millions?
He can outsourced r&d and make a original console.

He didn't need to take this approach.

Fuck.
Shit gets me pissed.

He don’t know anything about. A company approached him for “his name” but shit was nothing but another console

He don’t know anything about. A company approached him for “his name” but shit was nothing but another console
Are you sure?
This doesn't sound like someone would go out to find someone to put their name on conterfeit shit.

And he said he only had 1000 of them. That's when I knew he did some funny shit. He said he only had 1000 and people bought 20000. So they on back order. That told me he didn't have the infrastructure for what he was doing and they came from someone else.
Even if a company came to him ...they didn't have enough for the 20000 order?

I heard this story before.

Are you sure?
This doesn't sound like someone would go out to find someone to put their name on conterfeit shit.

And he said he only had 1000 of them. That's when I knew he did some funny shit. He said he only had 1000 and people bought 20000. So they on back order. That told me he didn't have the infrastructure for what he was doing and they came from someone else.
Even if a company came to him ...they didn't have enough for the 20000 order?

I heard this story before.

He didn’t have a say in anything. That’s why he knows nothing about it.

He lying like hell about that shit and those who know what he is doing are the ones laughing and calling him out on it. At the same time though, I respect his hustle cause he doing the same thing as the companies that are selling people those mini NES/PS1 systems. Only difference is they make theirs look prettier.

you can buy the kit to this shit that he is selling for around 65-70 bucks and do the exact same shit yourself.. its just a lot of niggas out there who aint up on emulators/pi like that. I think I might make a thread about it later in the gaming section cause they make dope projects.

I wouldn't use a raspberry Pi for a stand-alone emulator machine. They don't have the horsepower to pull off anything other than 8/16 bit consoles.

I wouldn't use a raspberry Pi for a stand-alone emulator machine. They don't have the horsepower to pull off anything other than 8/16 bit consoles.

Like the Nes/Sega n shit like that right? Cause thats the only reason I got mine for the old games

Like the Nes/Sega n shit like that right? Cause thats the only reason I got mine for the old games

Yeah 8 and 16 bit only there. In theory the Pi should be able to handle PSX games but I've read that the 3D subsystem just isn't up to it so it runs in software 2D mode. It chokes on N64 games, Saturn will likely never be remotely playable (it already takes a helluva PC to get going), Dreamcast ain't happening and forget GameCube or PS2.

Yeah 8 and 16 bit only there. In theory the Pi should be able to handle PSX games but I've read that the 3D subsystem just isn't up to it so it runs in software 2D mode. It chokes on N64 games, Saturn will likely never be remotely playable (it already takes a helluva PC to get going), Dreamcast ain't happening and forget GameCube or PS2.

Yea i knew that for the most part it wouldn't run anything passed nes/sega although I wish it would so i could play some n64 games.

Yea i knew that for the most part it wouldn't run anything passed nes/sega although I wish it would so i could play some n64 games.

A Pentium 3 and an old, halfway decent for the era video card can play N64 and PSX games. That's how underpowered the Pi is.

Back