Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Draco/Big Soulja G checks the cast of Everyday Struggle "Stop All This Cappin On My F#Ckin Name”

This girl really done said " why do you have so many businesses?"

Bruh...

Video makes no sense because it’s a Asian company that pitched this copyright shit to him and makes and distributing it.

He don’t have no game developers creating games for “his console” because his shit a real thing.

Doesnt make for very compelling conversation, winds up being a circle jerk.
Had you had your way the thread would have been DOA.

We are suppose to have differing viewpoints and opinions.

What you want is a hive mind.

I see you.

Gotdamn pod people, you'll never take my mind!
These guys act like black people are above criticism. Pralims went hard at Lavar and no one had an issue with it.

Niggas mask hate and call it criticism

Call it care and concern

But you niggas don’t care about Nobody but yourself so save that shit for a sucka who can’t spot a gump

Just came in here to show props to my boy Big Soulja

Any of you niggas build something, spread a message I can stand behind, this same support going be behind you. Gump or not
Ill hold you to that.

Nobody knocking him for having multiple businesses

People clowning him for selling ROMs/emulators lying saying he got them licenced

He lying like hell about that shit and those who know what he is doing are the ones laughing and calling him out on it. At the same time though, I respect his hustle cause he doing the same thing as the companies that are selling people those mini NES/PS1 systems. Only difference is they make theirs look prettier.

you can buy the kit to this shit that he is selling for around 65-70 bucks and do the exact same shit yourself.. its just a lot of niggas out there who aint up on emulators/pi like that. I think I might make a thread about it later in the gaming section cause they make dope projects.

I'm ignorant to his music and quality of products, but I think SB's problem is that his branding is shit. His image is attached to controversy and ratchetness making folks skeptical so they don't take him seriously. Then he gets emotional when challenged and actually appears to be insecure bout himself. It's getting him attention, but I don't think it's the right kind.

Dude needs to learn to leave all that street shit on the streets. Get some game on how to conduct himself and gain some confidence. Start handling his doubters with class and stop reverting to the nigga-shit. His business could be solid, but with what he's putting out lately dude looks too risky to get behind.

Niggas mask hate and call it criticism

Call it care and concern

But you niggas don’t care about Nobody but yourself so save that shit for a sucka who can’t spot a gump

Just came in here to show props to my boy Big Soulja

Any of you niggas build something, spread a message I can stand behind, this same support going be behind you. Gump or not

Nah...

If i hated Soulja Boy i would have said so.

You know... Like i do drake.

giphy(2).gif

I'm ignorant to his music and quality of products, but I think SB's problem is that his branding is shit. His image is attached to controversy and ratchetness making folks skeptical so they don't take him seriously. Then he gets emotional when challenged and actually appears to be insecure bout himself. It's getting him attention, but I don't think it's the right kind.

Dude needs to learn to leave all that street shit on the streets. Get some game on how to conduct himself and gain some confidence. Start handling his doubters with class and stop reverting to the nigga-shit. His business could be solid, but with what he's putting out lately dude looks too risky to get behind.
Finally ...

Fucking FINALLY!!!!!

someone gets it.

Your image is your brand.
Yet people love loud mouthed niggas ......with no substance
Have I not been saying this shit ?

Like i said....I like his outside the box thought to try something different....but delivery.....smdh.
Customer service....smdh

Why is this ok'd with us?
Why don't we require our people to behave a certain way? Not in a white way but professional way?

Don't limit your product to the ignorant. Otherwise you limit your earning potential.

I said very early...I hate when people hurt themselves by not taking shit seriously.....this could be something.
But I already see what's so wrong here.
But I'm just gonna appreciate he tried something different.

Last edited:
I think this "support black business" just for the sake of saying you support black business crusade is some next level goofy shit.

This thread is the perfect example of it because many of you are in here exalting ol' boys entrepreneurial spirit, via his gaming console, without having even a bare minimum level or information on it. It's clear as day because if you all did any research whatsoever you would know that the console is some bullshit. That nigga is a decade plus out of the hood now so I'm not about to give him a participation trophy on some, "why keep a black man down," tip when he's pushing shady / low quality business ventures.

Its also super corny how people have been bashing Nadeska's admittedly poorly worded question while completely ignoring the fact that the boy was extremely hostile and disrespectful to that woman from the jump. If it was a female family member or friend of mine he carried that body language towards he would've had to be laid out before leaving the city.

But niggas love a clown show.

I think this "support black business" just for the sake of saying you support black business crusade is some next level goofy shit.

This thread is the perfect example of it because many of you are in here exalting ol' boys entrepreneurial spirit, via his gaming console, without having even a bare minimum level or information on it. It's clear as day because if you all did any research whatsoever you would know that the console is some bullshit. That nigga is a decade plus out of the hood now so I'm not about to give him a participation trophy on some, "why keep a black man down," tip when he's pushing shady / low quality business ventures.

Its also super corny how people have been bashing Nadeska's admittedly poorly worded question while completely ignoring the fact that the boy was extremely hostile and disrespectful to that woman from the jump. If it was a female family member or friend of mine he carried that body language towards he would've had to be laid out before leaving the city.

But niggas love a clown show.
Damn....
Y'all really getting it.

*Sheds tear* not all my people are stupid.

Props.

Y'all taking this waaay too seriously lol
I think it's to be taken seriously because of a few different reasons .

1 being , niggas celebrate shit they don't understand because its a feel good story.
2 niggas claim time support black businesses but really don't. They support black ignorance.
3 you can sell black folk a shitty product as long as they think they doing something, but then get mad it's a shitty product.
4 niggas are so narrow minded and blinded with ciroc and effen vodka, beats headphones, and sneakers that anything out of that makes someone a genius.
5 not being able to articulate what the product does or the how's and why's.
6 not even supporting your own products.

And that's just the beginning.

The new Lane for him still makes me proud. Because he's young and it can potentially open the eyes of other young people.
I wish he went about it in a way that can be taken seriously regardless of if it's a copy or piece of trash. Just be the best at selling the trash.

White folk sell trash all day. But at least take pride and represent your trash to make people believe its not trash but a treasure.

@Black Caesar
This is what I always was getting at with the other guy.
And also why I don't like musk. He can't articulate tokuch about Tesla, yet people call him a genius.

If any if you had a billion dollars..
.any stupid idea could become a reality.

Man this is not going well for bruh.
Nintendo shut him down. Made him pull the console.

And his site been hacked.

Smdh

And I just saw his interview with ak.

Nah ....I tried to give him a chance...after that...I can't.

Dude supposed to have millions?
He can outsourced r&d and make a original console.

He didn't need to take this approach.

Fuck.
Shit gets me pissed.

Last edited:
Back