Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Draco/Big Soulja G checks the cast of Everyday Struggle "Stop All This Cappin On My F#Ckin Name”

People are laughing at cuz

He aint coming out ahead

I cant perp, intially i was watching to laugh...

But after listening to him speak, i cant really say anything negative about him, particularly the gaming venture.

If he has cleared all the legal issues, then what he's doing is smart.

This girl really done said " why do you have so many businesses?"

Bruh...

Honestly, IDK why people watch this show anymore without Budden or Star on it. Its basically another show with people just reporting stuff celebrities said or did, without saying their real opinions on it. They will just dance around a subject to stay on a celebrities good side. And that girl serves no purpose. She literally brings nothing to the table. She really said "why do you have so many businesses?". Soulja boy should of stopped and stared at her for like 3 seconds then said "Is that a serious question?".

Not a fan of SB's music but I respect his entrepreneurial hustle. Didn't he break into the industry off you tube with no contract? I'm not sure of the details but didnt SB revolutionize the game with his deal?

Smh at "why do you have so many businesses?" These bird ass bitches need to be exterminated.

A Asian company approached him with all the ideas and wanted him to slap him name on it

he agreed and that shit is failing apart with copyright shit with them systems.

SB makes no smart moves

hating-gif.53664

Soulja Boy is the most gangsta rapper in the game today. That girl mod on the show has just won dumbest question of the year and it's only January smh. She asked him "Why you have so many businesses tho?" Wtf!!!!!!!!! kinda question is that

Soulja Boy is the most gangsta rapper in the game today. That girl mod on the show has just won dumbest question of the year and it's only January smh. She asked him "Why you have so many businesses tho?" Wtf!!!!!!!!! kinda question is that
I think she was saying if he put in the effort into one or two of those business maybe they could grow instead of having a hundred different business projects that dont really be moving shit.

Back